Back In The Day

"Congrats kid! You got a real nice quirk, you'll make a great hero one day. We have named it Hyper Pyrokinesis. It allows you breath a type of controllable fire from your mouth. You can move it, change its temperature, and even change it's state to a solid or liquid, you can also absorb and control any other fire near you. And that's only what I wrote down! I'll give your mother a copy of the full paper." Those words will always be with me in my memory. This was the day my dream came true!

Well that's what I thought...

The next day in class I showed off my quirk to my classmates... But that didn't go so well.

'Isnt that a villains quirk?'
'so scary'
'freak! Get away from me!'

That, was what I heard. Even my best friend Katsuki Bakugo, or has I called him Kachan called me a villain. I was sent home early that day.

I was crying too much to even focue all day, even when I got home. I was just a crying mess of emotions. I told my mom, she hugged me and told me I could be a hero, no matter what they said. Those were the words she's always told me... But for some reason they mean even more now... Than ever before...

After a while I started to get used to the name calling and shunning.

My mom put me into quirk therapy just so I don't lash out. Apparently my quirk can be vary based on my emotions, something the doctor left in the papers, and I went to counseling for my mental heath. I really appreciated all the help they gave me, and my mother for putting me in those classes. It really did help I was able to be a lot calmer around school. Lots of people noticed. Even Bakugo.

Everything was good, and I was happy. 4 years have passed scene my 4th birthday. Everyone still calls me a villain, but I learned to just ignore them, much thanks to counseling.

There was supposedly a new student coming to our school soon, so that's the main talk. I didn't really care as long as it's not another bully.

I start my way home going the way I always do, but I decided to take a different way so I could stop by the park. Maybe play on the swings like I used to before my Qurik and Bakugo happened. They should have already passed because I was pretty close to home when I set back... But I was completely wrong...

But I guess in a good way... Kinda?

"YOU DAM BITCH WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR!!!" Bakugo's bullying someone again. 'Who is it this time? God, I hope it's not Marco again. He can't take too much more' I started to run to see who they were bullying. I arrive to see Bakugo about to fire an explosion at a girl about are age. 'What? A girl seriously! Bakugo you've sunk lower that I thought...

"BAKUGO!"

"Hu? What the hell you want pun-... Oh! Haha! SO THE VILLAIN DECIDED THAT THEY'D TRY AND BE A 'OH SO BRAVE AND NOBLE HERO?' HAHAHAHAH WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? HU! STOP ME! I LIKE YOU SEE YOU TRY! UNLIKE VILLAINS LIKE YOU! HEROS ALWAYS WIN!"

This is absurd. Bakugo never bullies girl, he just yells at them not this. She must have somehow really, and I quote, have "pissed him off". Bakugo raises his arm back ready to send an explosion still facing the girl

'Bakugo why are you so dumb! I haft to do something! And fast I can trash talk you later Bakugo!'

'So this I'll be the first time I've ever stood up to Bakugo. I need to keep my emotions in check. If I'm going to be a hero I'm going to haft to stay calm... Breathe in breathe out and kick some butt! You can do this! Remember your notebooks

Katsuki Bakugo/Kachan
Quirk Explosion - The user sweats a nitroglycerin like substance. And when collected in said users hands can be detonated at will.
Very strong
Can be good hero
Need to work on Anger
And Ego
And self morals
...
I'll stop...
Why an I telling my self to stop in my nootbooks? Why am I still writing this down! Ok... Done
Battle Tactics -
Usually starts with a full speed charge and a Right Hook and if that fails will probably go for a explosion attack too the face.

Bakugo turns back to the girl on the ground raising his hand up as it starts to crackle with explosions.

'thats his right hand!'

I quickly breathed as much fire as I can for now and for something like a whip around my arm, and lash it at Bakugo.

Right before Bakugo sends an explosion right into the girls shoulder my "whip" reaches him and warps around his wrist. I quickly pull back the whip making Bakugo raises his hand into the air.

"OW DAMN OT THAT BURNS YOU LITTLE SHIT!...." I draw back the whip even more almost sending Bakugo on his first and only date... With the floor. Saddly Bakugo cancelled and regained his composure. But not after I drag him a good few feet away from the girl.

"Oi! You know what? This whole thing is really... Just so fucking cute! YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN AGENTS ME? HU? I'M GOING TO BE THER HERO THST SURPASSES EVEN ALL MIGHT HIMSLEF! YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE!"

"And you say you want to be a hero! Fat chance! " as I'm saying this I'm spiting fire out of my mouth. Fun fact about my quirk. I can achualy breathe fire while I'm talking. Back to this! God I need to get my priorities strait sometimes.

"You've lost Bakugo!"