Reunited with her past

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What are you planning on doing whiwhi?" She said to me.

"Put up my own flower shop maybe? I'm not yet sure." I answered honestly.

"I'll help you. Whatever it is you want to do." Bianca said smiling.

"Thanks, B. I honestly just needed to talk right now." I said as I cuddled up nearer to her.

"What do you want to talk about? OMG, you're in love aren't you?" Bianca said as she looked into my eyes with amazement.

"Can't be! I mean, yes, I might be. Ugh! I don't know, that's why I came here." I said to her.

"C'mon, spill it." Bianca said raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm torn with Dave and there's someone else, uhm. Hindi ko alam kung tama ba ito, hindi kasi siya lalake." I voiced out to Bianca.

"Whiwhi, it doesn't matter if this is a butch lesbian o perhaps a transman, Love is Love." Bianca said smiling.

"Aysh! I don't even know if I do like her, I mean I find her beautiful and I find you beautiful too, I find her lips so pouty that I actually wanted to kiss her, like kiss the daylights kind of kiss, yung torrid na kiss. I actually wanted to bite it come to think of it." I replied to Bianca.

"Gaga ka, it's either love or siguro naturn on ka lang sa kanya. After all it's been a few years since you and David were intimate, binubugbog ka lang ng hayop na yun." Bianca said her voice was laced with bitterness.

"Hey, enough. He has a name. Hindi hayop. Tao siya B." I said to her.

"Totoo naman kasi yun Rhi." Angil ni Bianca sa akin.

"Grabe ka pati sa naturn on ako kay Architect Glai." I said to her.

"Ohhhh... Architect Glai? So, tell me about her." Bianca smiled at me.

Sa isip-isip ko nalintikan na ako, wala nang kawala ito from Bianca. I smiled at her first, I trust her because I knew she had several girlfriends herself. I loved Bianca dearly, but talking about Glaiza and Dave right now makes me feel so weak, para akong matutunaw kapag binabalikan ko ang mga titig ni Glaiza sa akin, ang mga ngiti nya. My God, I don't know what has happened to me why I am suddenly thinking of her this way, like wanting to kiss her torridly. I took a sigh and spoke to Bianca.

"She's my Landscape Architect, she's a lipstick lesbian and she's super cute pero seryoso lagi ang mukha nya, but her smile is so charming." I said to Bianca almost swooning.

"You're swooning over her. Oh my God." Bianca said laughing.

"Iiiiihhhh! No!!! No!!! I'm most certainly not swooning over her." I said rolling my eyes at Bianca.

"Yes you were. Parang nung nanligaw si David sayo. Sus Rhian! Bawat utot mo alam ko na. Wag ako beb! Iba na lang." Bianca said laughing at me.

"Parang bigla akong nagutom, pwede bang magorder ng food?" I said to her.

"Ah-uh! No, wag mong gawing excuse ang gutom mo para makatakas ka sa pagkukwento mo. You're coming with me to the kitchen." Bianca said as she got my hand at kinaladkad ako papunta sa kitchen nya.

I went along with Bianca as she ushered me into her Kitchen.

"We've only known each other for a week, pero alam mo yung sobrang at ease ko sa kanya, also she was the one who found my time capsule." I told Bianca as I entered her Kitchen.

"Yeah, you mentioned about burying one." Bianca said.

"She returned kanina yung time capsule after finding out that I was Rhian Denise Howell." I said to her.