little nugget

"Theres a moment all cowgirls share. The moment when she first touched a horse and the course of her life was forever changed." -unknown

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Shes my little nugget. That's my nickname for her." I explained to my mom. "Okay whatever shes your horse." And with that she walked away. It's okay if she doesn't like it. Shes my horse and she looks like a chicken nugget so I call her my little nugget. It sounds crazy but it makes sense in my head. My phone started to ring a minute later. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey buddy!!" Faith said on the other end. "Hey buddy!!" I responded. I ran my fingers through my nuggets mane. "What's goin' on?" I asked, I was really curious as to way she would call me at 10 PM. "I have a question about the math homework." "Okay what is it." I asked. Being the top student in our class had its pros and cons.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"What're you thinking about baby?" Robert asked, putting his arm around me and placing his hand on my left thigh. "How the hell I ended up with such an amazing husband." I said. He responded by kissing my forehead. "I love you." He said as he rested his head on mine. "I love you." I mumbled just before I drifted of the sleep.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_

Hello lovelies! I hope you aren't to mad that I have continued on with this book and not my other. I just write when I have the time. I also relate to this one more then my other so writing comes easier to me.

Stay country

EpicSpiritLover52