patience

"When it comes to your dreams, every risk is worth it." -unknown

She wasn't the best looking horse in the world but she was beautiful in her own way. I really hadn't planned on her being my horse but mama and daddy agreed that I should work with her and see how she is.
She hasn't been ridden in two years so this should be fun! Her papers say shes a quarter horse but she don't look like one. She looks more like a thoroughbred, but I'll get her lookin' like a quarter horse in no time.

_____________×××××××××××_____________

"So she didn't look like herself when you got her?" T asked me. "No she didn't." At that moment my husband, Tegans father Robert walked in the back door to the house. "Oh boy mamas telling you about Blittz isn't she.?" He asked. "Yeah she is daddy!"
He walked up to us. Kissed my head, then Tegan's.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

"Hey I haven't been thrown off yet so I must be doin' pretty good!" I said to my parents as I put my dish in the sink after dinner one night. "You can get her calmed down. I know you can sweat heart. You just have to be patience and relax with her." My father said to me. "I know and I'm trying but I don't have the greatest amount of patience." If only I know what she was trying to teach me then instead of know.