wahset

"I don't care how long it takes. I'm on my way to something beautiful and theres no stopping me." -unknown

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I was so happy! Me and Blittz where going to be in wahset together. I couldn't believe it! We had started practices and we were doing really good. We had started figure 8 and biwrangle. We had found out that my nugget was off in her backend and needed to get her adjusted. That was happening in the next few days.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"

Thor come!" I yelled at my german shepherd pitbull. He was big baby and was my best friend. I was sitting on the ground next to Luke. Thor came running at me and tackled me, licking my face. I could feel that Luke was smiling. "Hey buddy! How you doin'!" He played down on his side next to me and I played down on him, using him as a pillow. Facing Luke. "You comfortable?" Luke asked."Mhm." Thor twisted around and jumped up. "Well that was short lived." Thor came back over and sniffed my face.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Okay take her down to the second poll and turn right." My gaming coach told me. We were doing trotting circles. We had gotten her adjusted and she was doing much better. We had worked on figure 8 alot and were getting better at it.

Just a side not. Luke/Lucas was my boyfriend from end of freshman year all the way to the beginning of senior year. So a few flash backs that are important have him in them.