7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~

Start from the beginning

"You look so carefree ...and your smile is so pure.. Always keep smiling Arnav." Khushi said genuinely looking at Arnav's face.

"Then make me smile like the way you did now." Arnav says immediately.

Khushi looked at Arnav and held his eyes. After few moments breaking the serenity, Arnav spoke, "let's make the dinner. I am really very HUNGRY, Khushi.."

And as he guess, blushed adorned Khushi's beautiful face making Arnav smile too.

After 1 hour...

Arnav was licking his fingers after finishing the dinner.. He really enjoyed the food prepared by Khushi. After so long, Arnav felt as if he is in home.. Though his Nani, Mama, Mami, Akash and Payal were there and took care of him always, but there was something missing...and today Arnav realised what it was..

and today Arnav realised what it was

It was the WARMTH... the warmth, the way Khushi handled the whole situations, the way she cared for him, stand by him, protected him from another breakdown and self harm, is really commendable..

Arnav is now sure, he will get Advay's custody because he has Khushi with him...

Another 30 minutes later...

Arnav and Khushi headed towards their respective room after reaching at Ray Mansion, which was side by side. It was already late at night and every other members already felt asleep.

Both Arnav and Khushi stand still infront of their respective rooms before entering and suddenly turned towards each other and uttered at a same time, " Did you said something?"

Both of them then looked each other and smiled awkwardly. Finally Arnav came infront of Khushi. Khushi looked at Arnav, she did not realise why she is suddenly feeling so restless, she was yarning for his touch, she was expecting to be in Arnav's arms, and this realisation made Khushi ashamed but she could not control her heartbeats which is racing loudly. Closing her eyes, Khushi was about to turn but halted feeling a tug in her wrist.. In her closed eyes, she cherished the touch of the man which she was yearning for long... Turning her around Arnav make her to face him, then looking at her eyes he whispered, " Sleep well Khushi, tomorrow is our big day, I hope you remember along with engagement we will get our marriage register tomorrow and I want my bride should have stress free sleep today." Saying so Arnav left Khushi's hand and unknowingly Khushi left a sigh. But her eyes closed again and she shivered when she felt his rough lips brushed on her hair. Opening her eyes Khushi looked at Arnav and Arnav too looked at her without blinking. As if understanding her unsaid words, Arnav slowly cupped her face and placed a long, lingering kiss on Khushi's forehead.

After few moments when they make a distance, Arnav whispered to Khushi, "ab thik hai?" ( is it alright now?)