"Ooooh, cute dress." Dahyun complimented. Tzuyu smiled and thank her as she and Dahyun started to pay for your things. After going to H&M, Tzuyu wanted to go to Hot Topic and the two of them did. Tzuyu ended up buying a bunch of band shirts for The Story So Far, Real Friends, Nirvana, and others. She even bought a new lanyard with the design of a bunch of Pokemons because why not? Dahyun got a superman shirt.

"I have already spend over ₩240,000 and we only went to two stores." Said Dahyun. Tzuyu nodded in agreement because she was the same. They were both headed to get some ice cream when Tzuyu got a call. She checked her phone to see who it was; Sana. Her heart started to beat rapidly and her breath hitches.

"She's calling." Tzuyu told her best friend.

"Well what are you doing? ANSWER!" Dahyun squealed. Tzuyu answered trying to sound as calm as possible.

"H-hello?" Smooth Tzuyu, just fucking smooth. Tzuyu could hear some other voices that didn't belong to Sana but didn't pay any attention to it.

"Hey Tzuyu. What are you doing today?" Sana asked her. For some reason, she sounded nervous, making Tzuyu have a little confidence.

"I'm with Dahyun right now at the mall." Tzuyu answered honestly.

"Oh..." Sana sounded disappointed, why?

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing it's just that I wanted to see if you wanted to go out later but since you're with Dahyun there's no need to." The blonde told her.

"No no, Dahyun and I were just leaving the mall." Tzuyu lied. "We could go out if you want to."

"Really?" Sana said a little happy.

"Yeah. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Yes. Pick me up around 7." She said. Tzuyu nodded and checked the time, 5:12pm.

"Okay, I'll pick you up by then." Tzuyu said and Sana hung up afterwards. Tzuyu put away her phone and looked at a smirking tofu. "What?" Tzuyu said.

"You and Sana going on a date?" She asked. Tzuyu blushed at the word 'date'.

"What no, she said she wanted to go out later and all I did was say yes. Anyways, we should go, I have to pick her up at 7." Tzuyu finished before walking fast ahead of her best friend.

"Don't lie to me Chou! I know it's a date!"

"Shut up Dubu!" Dahyun was catching attention from others and they started to get uncomfortable before walking faster with their guards right behind them. The way Dahyun pointed out Tzuyu's 'hang out' with Sana made her smile. What if it's a date? Tzuyu asked herself.

____________________

"Guys, I think I like Tzuyu."

"Really? We had no clue!" Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Momo said sarcastically, making Sana roll her eyes.

"Seriously guys. Me liking her is scaring me. I know she doesn't feel the same. I mean she called me indelicate and gives me those looks."

"Well those 'looks' are in a good way." Said Jeongyeon.

"Yeah we know that Tzuyu likes you back. Dahyun even told us she does but then again, it is Dahyun..." Said Jihyo. "Don't know if she's just playing with us." Momo whacked Jihyo's arm, making the smaller girl whine.

"What was that for?"

"Of course Dahyun was telling the truth! She isn't a liar you meanie." Said Momo, defending Dahyun. Jihyo rolled her eyes at her friend.