Chapter Eight

Mr. Kenald's touch was far gentler than before. She didn't know how to react. He wasn't drunk this time, but he was touching her like he had when he was. She liked it.

"Takota." Denali found herself saying, caught up in the memories of that night.

"Don't think, just feel." He lectured before he claimed her mouth again and pulled her body against his. Seconds later, he carried her to the hood of his car and set her on it.

As soon as he set her down, she felt his hands touch her stomach, then push inside her pants. She made a noise at the sound, but he deepened the kiss to distract her.

"Just feel." He whispered as he found her where she ached for him.

His touch coaxed a flame inside her to grow. She could do nothing but feel as he stroked the fire inside her. When she pulled away to look at him, he let her.

She watched him as he rubbed her deep inside. He gave her a gentle smile as she watched him while her breathing increased and he felt her grow wetter against his fingers. When she started to move her hips on her own, he kissed the tip of her nose.

"That's it." He encouraged as she continued to watch his eyes and face. There was something so dam sexy about that. She was so trusting, giving.

When she said his name again, he moved his head closer to hers and kissed her gently again. He then rested his forehead against hers as he watched her face, wanting to see her pleasure. When she adjusted, he understood what she needed and increased his pace.

Seconds later, he felt her hand in his hair as she pulled his head to her again. He immediately doubled his efforts once again as her eyes closed and he watched her.

"Cum for me, my love." She thought she heard him whisper before she let out soft cry and joy filled him. He immediately wrapped her in his arms to hold and comfort her through the pleasure.

"I want to help you to." She whispered when her body relaxed.

"I'm okay." He offered with a strained smile.

She didn't seem to hear him as she reached for his pants. He didn't stop her. He had never hurt this bad and let out a sigh of relief when she freed him.

He then watched as she explored him, and he let her. Her inexperience had been clear on the video he had watched far too many times at this point.

Seeing her intentions, he adjusted as she leaned back. She then immediately began to rub his tip against her wetness. Her curiosity was driving him wild as he watched her eyes go wide at the feeling. So innocent.

"I have to be inside you baby." He whispered in a strained voice before she stilled.

He opened his eyes to find her legs spread and ready for him. She then pulled him close to kiss him. He needed no further encouragement as he pushed inside her.

She made a half startled, half moan sound when he did, and he had to remind himself to be gentle. He was far too turned on and her body wasn't used to a man's yet. He had been her only one and the knowledge made a possessive feeling rise inside him. Now that he knew for sure, he wasn't going to hold anything back.

She felt like heaven and it took all his restraint to not be rough with her. There would be time for that later when her body was used to his.

Her body gripped his greedily and he knew he wasn't going to last long. She was too hot, wet, to perfect around him.

"Cum for me baby." He coaxed when she let out a loud moan at his movement.

Her face was tense as he stroked her deeply, but slowly so her body could adjust.

"That's it." He encouraged after he thrust up into her where she sat on his hood. She immediately gasped as she let out a soft whine and her eyes shut with tension.

"Cum baby and I will cum with you." He promised, feeling like he was going to explode at any second.

Fuck this felt good. It was the way it was supposed to be. When he thrust against her again, she cried out loudly and he finally allowed himself to finish as well. He let out a heartfelt moan as he adjusted and pushed as deep inside her as he could.

Fuck. He had never felt anything like his before. It was Earth-shattering as his body seemed to go on forever and she clung to him as he held her.

He held her until they both relaxed. He then pulled out of her with a content sigh. It was then he looked at her to find her looking up. He looked up and realized it was either a full moon. The second in the same month. No wonder they had both been so turned on. He thought with a small huff.

It also meant the same thing would happen, but this time he was prepared and looked forward to it. It hadn't been fun listening to her and not being able to go to her while sitting outside her bathroom that night.

"I don't feel very good, Takota." She whispered as her body sagged against his.

"I know baby. I will take care of you." He promised as he pulled her close.

"Go to sleep." He coaxed as anticipation rose inside him.

When her body went limp against him, he picked her up and set her on the gravel next to his car. He then looked at the sky and gave one more relaxing sigh before the change took him. Before his wolf took him. He then turned to her and waited as his wolf gave a soft whine of excitement.