'You know, I was there the entire time I heard you sing. You're really good.' I smiled at his compliment. 'I wanted to sing in front of you guys first, but I didn't want to chicken out and have them look down on me so I manned up and sang with all my heart. All I had to do was think of you.' He gave me a sad smile. 'You seem to be really close to those guys.' I nodded. 'I am. They're so cute. I always wanted younger brothers and I finally have them. They're cool kids and the other two who are my age seem to be cool too. Don't worry about them though, you're the only one for me.' I gave him a kiss to reassure him.

  'Also I hope that the rest of the guys don't get jealous. I love you all, but I love you guys more since I have been listening to your music since 2013. That and also because I met y'all first and our connection is a lot stronger.' 

Tae smiled and nodded reassuring me that the guys wouldn't mind. Once we made it back, we entered the house holding hands and once the guys got a hold of that they began to cheer. 'FINALLY!!!' They began to dance around us and laugh. I smiled at their childishness. How could I ever replace these weirdos.

  'Did you guys know that my jagi has an amazing voice.' Tae wagged his eyebrows and everyone looked at me in disbelief. Tae told them what happened and they all gave me a pout. 'You sang for them and not us? You told me you had stage fright!' Kookie seemed sad and jealous. I pat his head softly while smiling. 

'Don't worry guys. I only sang because I didn't want to seem weak to the others in that class. Soobin sent me the video if you guys want to see it.' They stole my phone and connected it to their huge tv. They had all gathered around in the living room and I stood behind the couch. I hugged Taehyung from there and leaned on the couch as support. They played it and since I was embarrassed, I hid my face in Tae's neck.

 I was scared of what they would say when it came to hearing me sing or rap to the song Namjoon did a duet to. 'Daebak! You nailed my rapping.' I shyly smiled at Namjoon. Everyone was looking at me in amazement. 'It wasn't that good guys. I'm not that good especially since I've never had vocal lessons before. I still need a lot of help.' 

I scratched the back of my neck feeling my nerves rising. Their opinions really mattered to me so I was super scared to hear what they had to say. I know that if there were constructive criticism I would have to listen. I know that they would only say it to help me and not to hurt me. 

'Are you kidding me?! I knew that America had the most talented people.' Jimin said. 'Every place is full of talent. Have you seen or heard yourselves!? Not only are you good singers, but you also kill at rapping and dancing. Plus, you have your individual talents other than the obvious.' I shrug only stating facts.

  'You guys also remain humble and thank ARMY for everything. You guys seriously work so hard and it's honestly admirable. I'm happy have met you guys and I know that anyone would kill to be in my position right now. It's not bad to acknowledge the fact that you're good at something. You all deserve the bragging rights, just don't be arrogant you know? Not only that, but your teamwork and leadership is something a lot of people admire. You learned from those you look up to and now others are doing the same with you. TxT admires and looks up to you guys. Just continue to love yourselves and be yourselves, like you tell your fans.' 

I bet that they didn't know I could be so philosophical. They remained quiet for a while, but soon after they started telling me things that I can improve on and honestly, I was grateful to have them help me musically. It was an honest honor and I was glad that they could help. 

'Do you plan to be a professional singer?' Jungkook's curiosity was heard. I shook my head. 'No, I'm not comfortable or confident that I'll be good enough or that it will last. I'm just going to stick to finishing college and be a nurse or doctor.' 

They stayed quiet probably not wanting to offend me. Jin nodded after a while. 'We have to practice choreo tomorrow. Wanna come?' I nodded my head. 

'I've always wanted to learn the choreo to one of your songs.' They smiled at my enthusiasm and called me cute. I smiled shyly. I wasn't used to being called such things or being complimented in general. 'I'll cook dinner tonight so y'all can do whatever until I'm done. I hope you guys don't mind trying Peruvian food?' 

I made sure to make it a question last minute. I know that they weren't allowed to have heavy meals that would make them gain weight so I had a plate in mind. 'We don't mind. Whatever you make I'm sure we will all love.' 

Hobi was super sweet. I smiled and headed to the kitchen so that I could make them their meal. Since they liked meat and fries, I decided to make Lomo Saltado and for their dessert, I prepared some Picarone batter. I would be frying that right after they finished and I made the sweet sauce that accompanied it, I didn't need to worry about it being cold since it would be warm by the time they finish. Timing was something that I was always good at. Once I was done with preparing the meal, Jin and Joonie set the table. I was surprised that Joon hadn't broken anything. Once all the food was placed on the table, I called them in.

  'Smells so good!' Everyone had rushed in and sat down ready to be served. I made sure that I placed an equal amount of food on each of their plates. Kookie was the first to take a bite and soon after the others followed. 'Wow! This is really good!' Hobi, always the sunshine of the group. 'No lie Kila-ah, this is really good.' Jimin is so sweet. I smiled at them and made sure that I finished chewing before talking. 

'Well, then I hope that you guys have room for dessert.' Their eyes grew wide in excitement and they cheered. It was honestly the cutest thing that I have ever seen. Once I finished, I excused myself from the table and began to fry the Picarones. I stacked them nicely in a plate and I brought it out before bringing out the syrup and other bowls so that I can show them how it's eaten. I placed three Picarones in each bowl and poured some syrup in the bowl all over the Picarone. I then passed them out and put mine in front of me.

  'Okay boys. Your fingers may get sticky but this is much more enjoyable. You grab the Picarone, tear a piece and dip it into the syrup. Then you eat.' I placed the fluffy Picarone in my mouth and I sighed in happiness. The others followed and moaned in satisfaction. If I'm honest, this was the first time I made Picarones and the syrup on my own. I was so happy that it turned out to be so good.

  'You should stay with us forever and make us meals like this. You and Jin hyung can be the mom's of our group! I can imagine how good you will treat us.' Tae had a big imagination. I smiled and only hoped that they could enjoy my food before I left. Since they liked it so much, I would make them my food every other day so that they could enjoy it. I also didn't want them to get tired of it so it would only be during the weekdays on Tuesday and Thursday.

  'Since you made us this delicious food, two of us will clean up while you guys decide what to do once we finish.' 

Namjoon always being a good leader. 

They all decided to play rock paper scissors to determine who would be the ones carrying out the punishment.