XI.

Once the video finished they all stood up and looked at me. I stood as well. 'Daebak!!' That's all everyone seemed to be saying. We hadn't even noticed that Taehyung had been here the entire time. I was the first to notice and he seemed to be shocked as well as upset.

  'Tae' 

Once his name left my mouth the other young guys noticed and bowed as they welcomed their sunbaenim. Tae slightly bowed and said his hello. I just stood beside the others in a line. The young ones just kept looking at one another not knowing what to do. I put them out of their misery by speaking.

  'I'll see you guys later. Soobin, if you can, please send me that video.' I quickly bowed to them and grabbed Tae's hand taking him out. Once we were out I let go of his hand and faced him. I made sure my bag was on correctly and I looked at him. 

'Thank you for getting me. Ummm...we should get going.' When he didn't say anything, I turned to leave, but he held my wrist. He quickly spun me around and hugged me. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. He pulled back after a while looked into my eyes. He gently cupped my face with his hands.

  'Mianhae Kila. Jinjja mianhae.' He was so sincere. He looked like he was about to cry. I was still hurt with what he said and had done. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to forgive him, but I knew that we needed to talk. I pulled his hands from my face and held them. I turned away making sure that he didn't see the tear that left my eye.

 I pulled him to the car that was waiting for us and I ignored the people that were looking at us. Once we got in the car, I asked the driver if he could take us to a safe and secluded park. The ride there was quiet, but once we got there, I held his hands while I led him to the small lake that was near. I sat down on the hill and patted a spot for him to sit. I stayed silent not knowing how to start the conversation.

  'The fight that's going on right now is so stupid.' I glanced at him and scoffed. I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to make the situation any worse. 'I got jealous when I saw you and Jungkook and when you called Yoongi, oppa. I should have been mature enough to talk when you pulled me aside at the restaurant. It would have been an easy fix, but I made things much more conflicting and it was unnecessary. I was being dramatic and I kept hurting you when instead I should have been loving you. I'm really sorry.' He seemed to be disappointed. 'I wasn't trying to make you jealous. That's how I am with all of my friends. I don't want you be feel that way and I respect your culture I really do, but I need you to do the same. I wouldn't be with you if I had any other feelings for someone else. Yoongi is someone I am super close to especially since we can understand one another. He's like the older brother I've always wanted. He's also the one who told me to be with you. I just ask you to contain your jealousy and if something really bothers you, I want you to tell me so that I can avoid doing it again. I will do the same. Just trust me and talk to me. Don't ignore me. Communication and trust are the two most important things in a relationship. Let me explain or talk instead of just assuming things okay? I don't want to sound rude and uncaring, but if something like this happens again and you don't let me explain, then I'm going to have to end our relationship.' 

He seemed to understand and and agreed. Once I mentioned that I would end our relationship, he looked down and nodded. I know it hurt, but if he wasn't willing to listen then what was the point. He pulled me up so that I was sitting in between his legs and hugged me.

  'I promise to talk to you about things. I'm sorry for hurting you and acting as if our problem didn't matter. Just.....please don't leave me.' That's when I knew that everything would be okay. I smiled and made that promise. He placed his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his smile and he placed a kiss there and hugged me even closer. After staying in that position for a while and just talking we decided that it was time to go back. On the ride back he brought up me singing.