IIX.

Kira's Point of View

Once I was done showering and getting dressed, I walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat before I left for my first class. Since I would have only been taking one class, I decided that taking another class wouldn't be bad. With that said, I had signed up to take some singing classes at the Cultures and Art University that I was going to. I had always enjoyed singing and music in general. My mom would often tell me that I was born singing instead of crying. I have never had any sort of vocal lessons so I wanted to take one in order for me to improve my vocal cords and ranges. 

Everyone was downstairs hanging out and talking. I made eye contact with Tae, but I quickly looked away afraid that if I were to look into his eyes all I would see is coldness. I grabbed a bagel and put it in the toaster before putting some cream cheese in it. I sat down on the table and began to eat. Jungkook came and sat beside me.

  'I heard that you were also going to take singing lessons. I didn't know you could sing.' I swallowed before answering. I nodded. 'I love singing. The only issue with me though is that I have major stage fright so don't even think about asking me to sing for you.' I teased him.

 I made sure to make my eyes bigger and wave my finger in his face. He laughed and bit my finger. I gasped and faked to be hurt, I made it obvious that way no one worried. Once I made eye contact with kookie, we both burst out into laughter making everyone turn to us and telling us to shut it. Once I was done, I asked Jin if there was any way that I could get to my school. 

'Yeah, I can drive you there, but once you come back Tae will be waiting outside. Make sure to be on the lookout though since he will be in disguise.' I didn't look at Tae, but I kept my eyes on Jin as he spoke.

 I was nervous.

 I already knew that this was their plan to make us talk. I nodded and grabbed my bag as everyone got into the van. They had all wanted to see where I would be going to school. I'm also positive that Yeonjun and Soobin came to the same college as I did. I was excited to know that even though they were famous, I had friends at the college already.

 They had asked their management if it was okay to be seen with me and the got the okay once they found out that I was also staying with BTS.

  'I hope that you're able to make friends at this school. How long are your classes? Also, when do you end?' J-Hope was the one that asked. 

'I mean I already have friends that go there. YeonJun oppa and Soobin go there so I'm all good when it comes to the friend department. I've grown up with guys and my friend circle only ever mostly consisted of guys because girls bring too much drama. I have two classes, but I might be a while since the guys wanted me to dance with them. I'll be done at around 3 in the afternoon. Since a lot of famous people come here I don't think Tae needs to be in disguise.' I told them. 

They all glanced at one another when I mentioned that I was going to be hanging out with Soobin and YeonJun. I hope that their view doesn't change on me since I told them that I only have guy friends. 

'YeonJun is the same age as me. He was only born a day earlier than me, but he seems to like that and rubs it in my face.' I pout. 

He was giving me a hard time this morning when we went to the gym. He said that I would have to call him Oppa even if he was only a day older than me. I couldn't believe this kid honestly. I sighed remembering that he told me that I would have to greet him as Oppa once I made it to school in front of his friends. Soobin had shaken his head at his hyung's childishness but laughed anyway. 

They wanted me to learn how to dance with the rest of the group so they invited me to the dance studio at the school. 'I didn't know that you were that close already.' Jimin spoke. I couldn't believe it either. I was never good at making friends so I am quite surprised at the fact that I was able to make these connections as quick as I had.