II.

Once we got done being on the phone, I got up made my bed, got a shower, and got dressed. Once that was all done, I made sure I had everything I needed. I got the eggs, bacon, chicken sausage links, biscuits and gravy, and rice with hashbrowns. Since I was feeding many people I had to use all of everything that I had. I'm sure that their team would be coming over and I also wanted to make sure that they were getting fed as well. I quickly ran out and bought what I needed. So by now, you must be wondering, damn how did she know where to go to get more food? 

Well, let me tell you, I did my research alright? I'm not just going to come to a foreign place and not know my surroundings. Once I got back, I made sure that I had everything made and everything was on my large dining table and I'm kind of surprised that it sat 8 people. I'm going to assume that their team will be sitting and eating in the living room. As soon as I finished placing the last batch of food on the table, the doorbell rang and I went over to open it and sure enough, all seven boys stood there along with seven security and their manager. I was glad that I made extra, and a lot of it too. I bowed and made sure that they all were inside. They had all kicked off their shoes and put them along the wall leaving them in socks. 

'Alright, I hope everyone is hungry.'  I led them to the dining room and their staff stayed in the living room as I had predicted. I had preserved a few plates so I made a few more and took as many as I could to their staff. 'Let me help.' Tae got the leftover plates and helped me take them to the staff. Once we got back the boys were still in awe of the amount of food that was on the table. 'If I didn't know any better I would've thought you guys have never seen food before.' I made a gesture for them to sit and they did. Once I sat down next to Tae they started serving themselves. 'The food is really good Kila-ssi!' Jungkook had stuffed so much eggs into his mouth. 'I will marry you if you promise to make me food like this every day!' Jimin's remark made me and the others laugh, well, all but Tae. I looked at him and he just had a straight face while looking at his food. I know that physical contact in Korea is different than in the states so I carefully put my hand on his thigh and gave it a pat. He looked at me with wide eyes and I gave him a reassuring smile and put my hand on my lap. I'm sure everyone was looking because once I directed my attention back to everyone else they were quiet and looking at both of us. Yoongi was the one to break the awkward silence. 

'Tell us about yourself.'  I wasn't really sure what information to give so I just told them the basics. 'Well, my full name is Kira Melanie Mendez. I was born in Peru and I grew up in the US. I lived in a small town in the state of Oregon. I'm 20 going on to 21. I'm studying to be a nurse and I am fluent in 3 languages including English. I am obviously still learning Korean and I'm in Korea to study culture, a requirement for my Spanish degree.'  They seemed impressed once Namjoon translated for me. 'Wow....jinjja? Cool! Very cool!' J-Hope looked genuinely impressed and gave me a smile. I smiled at them and watched them all enjoy the meal. 'I just hope you all don't get ill from the food. I know that the ingredients are from here, but all the fat that's in it might make you guys feel sick so please drink a lot of water.' The nurse in me has already come out. They nodded understandingly and continued to eat. 

'I have question.' Jin placed his chopsticks down. I nodded for him to continue talking. 'How long you be here?' I excused myself and got my calendar from my room. I handed the calendar to Jin and explained. I was trying to practice Korean so I wrote in Korean as well. 'I start school in a few days. The days in which I have class are highlighted. Other than that I am free on the other days and I will be leaving in eight weeks.'  They nodded. I asked if they were done and once they had finished I took their plates to the sink. I went into the living room and asked if they wanted anything else and once they were done, I took their plates to the sink as well. 'Please make yourselves at home. Feel free to get any snacks or drinks as you wish. You may also watch the tv if you like.'  I smiled politely and walked into the kitchen to lead the guys into my room. We all formed a circle on the floor with pillows. Tae was on my right, next to him was Jimin, RM, J-Hope, Jin, Suga, and Jungkook.