V.

I didn't want to go to sleep together without solving our issue because that would be awkward so I made sure that when we both were done preparing for bed that we would talk about what was happening. I was the first one to finish so I sat on the bed and made that I had everything that I wanted to say ready. 

The moment that he had walked into the room... everything was forgotten. He stood in front of me in his navy blue striped pajamas and his hair was covering his eyes. This man standing in front of me is one of the most beautiful human beings that I have ever laid eyes on in my whole entire life. Yeontan, his puppy, ran up to me and that broke my gaze away from the man standing in front of me. I picked him up and made sure that I gave him some kisses. 

I put him down once I was done and pat the spot next to me so that Tae could sit beside me. I faced him and held both of his hands. Before he came in, I practiced how I would say what I wanted to say in Korean. Now that he's in front of me I forgot what I was going to say but I remember how to say the most important part. 

'I want to first start by saying that I'm sorry. I just didn't want either of us to get hurt. The thing is, I know that even if I did decide that I didn't want to give us a try, I was going to go crazy. I know I said that it wasn't a good idea for us to be together. We have so many things going against us, but I want to be able to get through the obstacles together with you. ljjig neol haechigehaeseo mian hajiman nae namja chinguga doelgeoya?' 

(I'm sorry that I hurt you earlier, but will you be my boyfriend?) 

He was shocked and to be honest, I was scared of what he was going to say. I know that he was the one who originally wanted us to be together, but I was afraid that he may have changed his mind during the time that we had the conversation. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were wide as if he couldn't process what I had just told him. 

'Can you please say something? Your silence is giving me anxiety.'  He didn't say anything. He quickly stood up and that's when I knew that he had changed his mind. I let my head down trying to hide my coming tears. I had fucked up my chances at happiness. At least that's what I thought at the moment until he pulled me up and hugged me. 

The hug felt as if he was afraid that I was going to disappear as if what I said was just a fragment of his imagination. 

'Ne! Ne ne ne ne!!!! Jenjang!' I couldn't be happier. He had cursed in happiness and that made me laugh. That's when he started to jump while still hugging me. I was hugging him tightly making sure that he didn't trip over anything because this guy can be super clumsy I swear. 'Alright Tae, I think it's time to calm down and go to sleep.' 

I smiled up at him and made sure that he was looking at me so that he knew that I was happy. He nodded with a bunch of enthusiasm and made sure that I got in bed first. Once I was in bed he lay right next to me and immediately hugged me. 

'Mianhae. I know this is the first time sharing a bed with a guy, but it's also my first time. I'm just happy and I can't sleep unless I hug something and what better to hug than my jagiya.' 

I blushed. I brushed his hair out of his face that way I could see his eyes better. I was mesmerized by the look in them. The way he looked at me was the way I've always wanted someone to look at me. I smiled lovingly at him. I was already falling, but I was going to follow Yoongi's advice and just let my heart lead the way. 

'Gusnais leobeu.' He gave me his beautiful boxy smile and gave me a kiss. I hid my red face in his chest and fell asleep in the arms of my boyfriend. I woke up earlier than Tae had so I just lay here admiring his face. I was lucky enough to have caught the attention of someone as special as him. Yoongi walked in and saw that I was awake.