'I can see that you took my advice. I'm happy for you.' I smiled at him. 'Thank you. You were right. I shouldn't let those things stop me from being happy. I need to learn how to love and who better to teach me than my boyfriend?' 

That's when he started to laugh. I got out of bed and stood next to him. He gave me his famous gummy smile and walked closer to the bed. 'I know that you are too nice to wake him up so I'm going to.' I just laughed and nodded. That's when the yelling happened. 

'Ya! Get up already!! You're girlfriend left and she said she never coming back.' 

Tae felt around the bed and got up quicker than I have ever seen once he realized that I wasn't by his side. I was laughing at his panicked face as was Yoongi. Once he saw me he literally pulled me to him and put me in a bear hug. I stopped laughing once I realized that he was truly scared that I had left. I stroked his head reassuring him that I wouldn't leave him and that I was right here. I would assume that Yoongi left. I pulled away and gave him a reassuring smile. 

'I'm right here okay? Now let's go eat some breakfast. I'm pretty hungry and I know you are too.' He smiled and led me to the kitchen. Once we made it to the dining room the noise stopped and everyone was looking at our conjoined hands as if making sure that what they were seeing was true and not just an illusion. 

'Waaa daebak! You guys are finally together!' Jungkook was excited and once he said that everyone besides Yoongi started cheering. I let go of Tae's hands and hid my face with my hands. 'Ya! Hajima. The poor girl is dying of embarrassment.' Yoongi pointed at me and I'm sure my face was much redder than a fire truck. Tae gave me a back hug hiding himself in the crook of my neck. I just smiled at his cute act. 

'Alright alright. Congratulations you two. Since you start your classes tomorrow, why don't we go shopping to get the things you need?' Namjoon was very thoughtful and I knew right then that I was right about him. He was a good leader and was very good at taking care of the others. I just hope that he could one day find someone who can take care of him the way I know he would care for that special someone. 

'I don't want to seem like I don't appreciate the thought, but I have already bought everything that I needed, but if you guys want to go shopping then I am more than happy to go along and do some more.' 

They all nodded eagerly. I guess it wouldn't hurt to browse. I'm sure that I could find more things that I may possibly need. We all proceeded to eat our breakfast and got dressed for our adventure. They had to wear clothing that wouldn't make them stand out as well as wear the masks and hats. We all got into different vans and got dropped off near the location that way we could go out and seem natural. I was the only one who did not have a mask on, but what I did have on was a hat; it was Tae's burette. Since I was a foreigner, I was sure that the people wouldn't be able to notice who the guys were.

  'Alright, let's all split into groups of two groups of three and a group of two. We could all meet up before we go somewhere else to eat. Why don't we add Kira to our group chat that way we can all message one another.'  I handed Namjoon my phone and once he got my number, he handed it back to me. After agreeing, we got out and got into our specified groups. Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope were in a group, Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were in another while Taehyung and I were in a group. We all went our separate ways and began our shopping journey.

  'Let's go wherever you want okay? I obviously don't know this area.' Tae smiled and happily led me to different stores while holding my hand. There was a store in particular that had some really nice authentic clothing. He had chosen some really manly clothes and as he tried them on, he would come out and show me by giving me a fashion show. His ending poses would be either cute, manly, rude, sexy, or just plain out weird. He made me like shopping and let me tell you, I absolutely hated shopping. 

There were some couple shirts that he had picked out and wanted to buy for the both of us. His natural charms made me quickly agree before I could even say no. I wear a lot of black but the shirts that he chose were a sunset yellow and they had finger hearts in the center. Since the owner saw we were buying those, he offered to custom them with our names and Tae agreed. He had filled out the studio address as the shipping destination and should be there within a few days. Tae was so excited that he gave the old man a hug and thanked him profoundly. I smiled and bowed making sure that I thanked him as well. 

'Both of you make a lovely couple. Keep her by your side young man. Same goes to you young lady, keep this young fellow by your side.' I smiled and nodded making sure that he knew that I would do what he asked. As we left, our phones buzzed making us aware that it was probably the others wanting to meet up so that we could go out to eat. What I had not noticed was the fact that the time had passed and it was now two in the afternoon. Once we all met near the entrance we made sure that everyone was here and no one was left behind. Just as their cars showed up so did many fans. 

They had all gotten into the car safely until I got pulled back by some fans. My hold on Tae's hand slipped and I was dragged back. Before I could get any more lost, Jungkook came to my rescue and made that I was in the car before he was. 

'Are you alright Kila-ah?' Jungkook had held my hands and was now inspecting me to see if there was anything that needed to be taken care of. I smiled and gave him a hug. 

'No. Don't worry. I am okay. Thanks to you I was able to get out of that situation scratch free.' He smiled and let go of my hand. Everyone else was quiet as they saw our interaction, but once Kookie let go they began asking if I was alright. I made sure to reassure everyone that I was perfectly okay and nothing was wrong. 

'I should be the one asking if all of you are alright. Are you?' They all seemed surprised at the fact that I asked. 'Aish. This kid is the one who got into a bad situation, but she asks us if we're okay. Kila-ssi, we are fine. You could have gotten hurt.' 

Seeing J-Hope that serious was weird, but I was happy that he cared enough about me like the others. I haven't had that in a long time. Yoongi shook his head at me and started to whisper about me being too selfless. 

'You know you love me Yoongi oppa.'  At this time Yoongi started coughing and choking on his own spit. Everyone else was surprised and was just staring at Yoongi and I. They were surprised at his reaction to when I called him oppa. They were also shocked at him not denying that he loved me.

 The love we had for one another was not one of romance, but one of a family type. He was like an older brother to me and I was the most comfortable around him. Although it had only been days since we met, we had a strong connection and relationship. They always called me their yeodongsaeng and I always called them my oppas, but in English. This was the first time I had called them that out loud though and in Korean.