"I'm glad you feel better. I was really worried about you last night," Wanda said pulling out of her arms to finish setting the table.

"I hope I didn't scare you," Claire mumbled apologetically with a hint of sadness. Wanda paused and looked back over to her. Shame was painted on Claire's beautiful face and she sighed. Moving back over to her, she pressed her lips against Claire's taking her aback.

"If I was afraid of you, would I do that?" she asked, smirking at her as she pulled away. Claire grinned a goofy grin as a small tear rolled down her face.

"I guess not."

"Come on, the food's getting cold."

The two of them sat at the table and started eating the meal that Wanda prepared and Claire praised her the whole time, causing her face to become flushed. Once they finished eating, to thank Wanda for cooking breakfast, she did the dishes and argued with Wanda after every move she made.

"Claire, come one, just let me help," Wanda whined as Claire pushed her away from the sink.

"No. You made breakfast, so I do the dishes. It's only fair."

"I can handle it. I want you to relax." Claire chuckled and flicked a little bit of water and soap at her.

"Believe it or not, Little Red, washing dishes does relax me," Claire said turning back to the soaking pan and starting to scrub it. Wanda huffed and sat up on the counter next to her. They sat in silence for a few minutes while Claire continued to scrub the dirty dishes and Wanda tied her long hair into a messy bun. She looked over at Claire, hearing her humming to herself and bit her bottom lip nervously. Ever since Claire told her how much she hated her job, one question was burning a hole in her mind, and she wanted to ask, but was afraid to set Claire off again. Sighing, she figured she'd just ask it and get it over with.

"Claire?" she asked, bringing her left thumb up to her mouth and biting down on her nail.

"Hmm?" Claire hummed as she continued to wash the dishes in the sink, not looking up at Wanda and pausing the song she was humming.

"Can I ask you something?" Claire paused and looked over at her.

"Of course, baby girl. You can ask me anything," she said, caressing her cheek with her soapy hand, causing a small giggle to come from Wanda. She quickly turned serious again as the question came back into focus.

"I...I just want you to know, that I don't mean to upset you by asking this," Wanda prefaced, taking a brief pause.

Claire froze and looked at Wanda with sadness in her eyes. Whatever Wanda wanted to talk about, she knew it was serious, and she was guilty that Wanda was worried and afraid of upsetting her. She grabbed the dish towel next to her and dried her hands before she stepped away from the sink and over to Wanda. She rested her hands on Wanda's thighs and looked up at her, giving her a small smile as she leaned in and planted a kiss on her nose.

"Wanda, you don't have to be afraid to talk to me. You don't have to be afraid of upsetting me, I could never get upset with you." Claire's eyes softened, pain flashing through them briefly. "Last night...I shouldn't have lost my cool like that, and that's on me, Wanda; not you. Please don't be afraid of me, baby." Claire couldn't help the desperate whisper that came out at the end.

"I'm not afraid of you," Wanda said, her hands flying up to entwine her fingers in Claire's messy hair.

"What did you want to ask me?"

"You said you hated your job and gave very worthy reasons as to why. I guess...If you hate it so much, why don't you just quit?" Claire sighed and leaned her head down. "Clearly this environment isn't good for you or your wolf, and after you told me about your supervisor...I'm worried Claire. I don't want anything to happen to you."