start

she was cierra. she wore too many striped shirts and purposely ripped her jeans. she watched too many movies and ate too much ice cream. she cried too much over school and laughed too hard over dumb things. she listened to ed sheeran religiously and drank hot chocolate in the summer. she passed geometry but still couldn't understand it. she liked vinyls more than cds. she worked at an ice cream parlor and she got paid less than the boy who worked the same hours, and that made her upset. she talked too loud and made too many unnessecary peace signs. she loved one direction but she would occasionally headbang to paramore. she loved to doodle flowers and planets on her arms and legs, and her mom would yell at her for it. she always smelled like flowers, no matter the season. she was mysterious. she was strange. she was a blizzard. cierra.

he was luke. he sang too much and could never save up money. he wore too much black and talked too much shit. he drank too much beer and cursed like it was a language he was fluent in. he wore too many bracelets and listened to nirvana. he loved lightning but hated thunder. he had a lip piercing, and his mom scolded him for three days after he got it. he always lost his earphones and illegally downloaded music. he didn't understand science class. he went to bed at 1am every night. he was scared of clowns and heights and growing up. he wanted to be a superhero one day. he wanted to travel to america and england and india. he cried during movies, although he would never admit to it. he always wore the same pair of vans. he was lovely. he was special. he was a pair of gleaming blue eyes and a steady heartbeat. luke.

complete opposites. perfect lovers.