I Hate Hospital Food

Start from the beginning

I turned on the telly hopping there was something other than keeping up with the Kardashians. Don't get me wrong they're most likely great people but the show is just not my cup of tea.

I flip through the channels when I hear the door open. Harry most likely, he's afraid of being in the flat alone it's 'too big'. "Harry as much as I love your company get out and stay with Liam" I hear no response and I look over only to see my hot doctor.

"I'm not Harry" he laughs "it's been an hour so I came in" I nod, blushing like mad.

"What's your name?" I asked curiosity filling me. I needed to know his name, almost as much as I needed to breathe.

"I'm Doctor Malik but you can call me Zayn" he winks. WHAT DID THAT WINK MEAN?! It could've meant a lot of things.

It could've been a friendly wink. It could've been a doctor wink. It could've been a I like you wink. It could've been a I think you're sexy wink or a wink that said can I fuck you? "Yes you may..."

"I may what?" He asked clearly puzzled.

"Did I say that out loud?!" I asked shocked, I never speak out loud!

"Yeah... you said 'yes you may' " he answers while I blush and begin to hate myself. "Why'd you say it?" He asked, curiosity clear in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Well- I mean-" I paused, should I tell him? That'd be weird right? Like what if someone randomly said oh nothing I was debating wether that wink was friendly or was a question if you could fuck me to which I agree with!

As I'm thinking about this I feel a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widen as I see they're Zayn's! My eyes slowly shut and I melt into the kiss. When we pull away for air, I can feel my face is hot. "What was that?" I asked when I regained my voice.

"A kiss, duh" he retorts after which he laughed.

"I know it was a kiss! But why'd you kiss me?" I cross my arms and stare into his eyes waiting for an answer.

"You said everything out loud Lou, and I like you" he replied, I began to blush once again since I said he could fuck me!

"I-I wait you heard me say... it?" He leaned in and kissed me again.

"Yeah, and I'm happy to do it if you'd like" he winked.

"Right here?!" My eyes widened as I looked out the door where the reception desk sat. "It's so public... we might get caught..." I tried to reason but he walked away and locked the door after which he drew the blinds.

"That's part of the fun" he replied walking to me, slowly as if I was his prey and he was the predator.

"Okay~" I was already breathing hard and he hadn't even touched me yet!

"Oh look, you're already hard and all I did was walk to you" he began kissing me. Soon we were naked on the hospital bed, he was rubbing his member against mine.

"Get on your knees and suck since there's no lube this'll be the only lube you get" he said. I did as asked and began sucking him off. I looked up at him, I liked to see the pleasure on his face. Especially if I was the one causing his pleasure.

Out of nowhere he pulls me up infront of him. "I can't wait anymore, get on your hands and knees" he commanded, it turned me on. I climbed on the bed and got on my hands and knees.

He began with one finger and minutes later there were three in there. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded and moaned at the same time.

He pushes in slowly and I feel a bit of pain but soon it is overridden by the pleasure. "Ah~ aH~ AH!" I kept shouting louder and louder as he thrusts faster and faster in me.

"Louis you should be quiet or they'll hear y-you" Zayn said between moans.

"S-orry AH! I'M GONNA C-CUM!! AH!~" I came as I felt Zayn cum inside me and I somehow managed to aim on my face...

Zayn, and I laid on the bed and he wiped the fun off my cheek. "Amazing you managed to aim to your face" he chuckled.

"Amazing you managed to aim in in my arse now I am literally dripping fluid from my arse!" I retort laughing as well.

"So will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Aren't you a little late for that?" I asked.

"I'm never late" Zayn answered.

"Alright if you say so, I guess I could spare and time for you Dr. Malik" I gave him a wink. "By the way Liam said I didn't need to stay two days just for a cast and why was I able to move my broken leg?"

"Well it was a lie that it was broken, actually it's just sprained and it's not very serious so you should be able to play in a week, I said it because it was enough time for me to ask you out" he laughed, I was just surprised.

"Isn't that illegal?" I was sure it was illegal.

"Yes but I could just say I got two very similar charts wrong, or if asked just say I told you the truth" I moved my leg and it was very soar but I could still move it. It wasn't broken! Somehow I wasn't mad he lied about it, yeah, this was the start of a wonderful relationship.

*****************************************

:So I hope you liked it!! Once again thank you so much for reading!! I write it all the time but I always do mean it. Until next time goodbye!!

~ASecret_14