Kayla: I'm glad you let me know, and I'm okay with you and Austin dating. In fact I'm gonna go tell him to ask you out right now.

(Kayla gets up from Alexa's bed and walks out into the living room, and Peyton gets up)

Kayla: Peyton, do you wanna come with me?

Peyton: Can I?

Kayla: Yeah.

(Peyton walks up to Kayla's side and takes her hand in his)

Peyton: Is that alright?

(Kayla takes her hand out of Peyton's)

Kayla: I'm sorry, I can't date my best friend's brother it's really weird.

Peyton: I'm sorry, can I still go with you?

Kayla: Yeah, let's go.

(Kayla walks out of their room and into the hallway, halfway to her room Peyton stops her in the hall)

Peyton: Kayla I have a question?

Kayla: Fire away.

Peyton: If you don't have to date your best friend's brother, then why didn't you stop me from kissing you last night?

Kayla: I don't know, I...I...I just don't know. I have to go...

(Kayla starts walking down the hall, leaving Peyton right where he stopped her)

Peyton: Kayla, wait.

(Kayla stops right where she is, and let's Peyton catch up)

Kayla: Yeah?

Peyton: What if Alexa was alright with us going out?

Kayla: Then I would go out with you.

Peyton: Ok, well are we still gonna hang out before the meet and greet?

Kayla: I don't know, but can I have your number, so that I don't have to call Alexa to talk to you?

Peyton: Of course, can I see your phone?

(Kayla grabs her phone out of her back pocket and hands it to Peyton, then he puts his number in her phone, then hands it back to her)

Peyton: Text me if you still want to hang out.

Kayla: Ok.

(Kayla walks to her room and calls Alex and Austin into her room)

Alex: Yeah?

Kayla: I think Peyton likes me.

Austin: Do you like him?

Kayla: I do but, Alexa never said that it's alright to, and I don't to do it behind her back. Speaking of her, Austin you need to ask her out, like RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Austin: Ok! But you need to ask her if you can go out with Peyton before I ask her out.

Kayla: FINE!!! I'll text her right now.

(Kayla gets her phone out and texts Alexa)

K: I have a question? Would it be alright if I went out with your brother?

A: Are you kidding me!!! I've been waiting for you to ask me that OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

K: Thanks!

CONVO ENDS

Kayla: Come on Austin you're coming with me.

(Kayla drags Austin down to Peyton and Alexa's room, Peyton answers the door again and Kayla pulls him into a hug)

Peyton: I take it you asked Alexa.

(Kayla nods her head in Peyton's chest)

Peyton: So then, would you want to go out with me?

(Kayla nods her head, then Peyton lifts her chin up and kisses her on the lips, then Austin clears his throat)

Kayla: Sorry Austin. ALEXA COME HERE!!!!!!!

(Alexa shows up in the doorway)

Alexa: What?

Austin: Alexa, would you want to be my girlfriend?

Alexa: I'd love too.

(Alexa runs into Austin's open arms)

Peyton: Well isn't this just great! Two new couples.

(Kayla looks up at Peyton with puppy eyes)

Kayla: Pey, when are you gonna tell your fans?

Peyton: I don't know, maybe tonight.

Alexa: Why don't we go on a double date right now?

Kayla: I'd love to but what about Alex?

Austin: Kayla, remember him and Sarah? They would always have us come along and then they would kiss and hug each other all the time. He needs to taste his own medicine.

Kayla: Ok, I'll text him to come meet us now.

(Kayla texts Alex, then he meets them and they go and and hang out until it's time for the meet and greet)

(At the meet and greet Kayla is by Austin and Alex, but Peyton and her keep looking at each other as do Austin and Alexa, after the meet and greet Peyton is on stage performing "Crush On You" after they call Kayla and Alexa on stage, Kayla and Alexa walk on stage, then Peyton and Austin tell the crowd about them dating each other, then they walk off stage and then Kayla punches Peyton, but then pulls him into a hug)

Kayla: I can't believe you did that!

Peyton: I told you I was gonna tell them tonight.

Kayla: I'm really tired. Pey will you carry me back to the hotel?

Peyton: Yeah, let me just go get my stuff.

(Peyton goes and grabs his coat, hat, then goes back by Kayla and picks her up bridal style and walks her back to the hotel, BACK AT THE HOTEL)

Peyton: Here we are room 21.

Kayla: Thanks!

Peyton: I know this is real soon in our relationship but I love you so much.

Kayla: I love you too!

(Peyton leans down and kisses Kayla then she goes into her room and goes to sleep, but not before texting Peyton, and getting into her pajamas)

===========================

There you go guys! The next part, sorry it took so long to get it posted, I finished my book report, so as soon as I finished I started typing. Hope you guys like it! Also follow these people on twitter for me please! @Kayla_Peterson1 @mahomielvr1 @LexiMeyersxo thanks guys!