Part 4 KAYLA'S POV

KAYLA'S POV

(Kayla's alarm goes off at 8:30, and she gets in the shower, then when she gets out she puts on her blue ripped skinny jeans, Alex Constancio shirt, Austin Mahone, Psanders, Dylan Holland, and Ebony Day bracelets, red supras, straightens her hair, and puts on concealer, foundation, eye liner on her water line, and a natural looking smokey eye with mascara)

Kayla: Let's see it's (she looks at her phone) 9:30 and they still aren't up.

(Kayla walks into the boys room and jumps on their beds to wake them up)

Kayla: ALEX, AUSTIN GET YOUR BUTTS UP!!!!!

Austin: Five more minutes.

Kayla: No Austin get up now.

Alex: Dude I would get up, it is my cousin we're talking about.

(Austin rolls over and goes back to sleep)

Kayla: Alex can I use your ice bucket, and a key to your room.

(Alex hands Kayla both, then she goes down to the ice maker and gets a bucket of ice then goes back to the boys room and tells Alex to keek this on his and Austin's phone then she pours the ice on Austin and he jumps up out of bed and does a little dance to get the ice out of his pants)

Austin: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Kayla: I told you to get up before.

Austin: Maybe I should have listened.

Kayla: Yeah, but your still my friend.

Austin: Come here and give me a hug.

(Austin starts walking toward Kayla with his arms open)

Kayla: No your gonna put ice down my shirt.

Austin: You know me so well, now come here.

Kayla: NO.

(Kayla runs into her room and locks the door)

Austin: Kayla open the door, the ice melted.

Kayla: I don't believe you.

Alex: Kayla can I come in your room and talk to my cousin. Plus I have your phone.

(Kayla opens the door, and grabs Alex and pulls him in then shuts the door so that Austin can't get in)

Austin: Hey! That's no fair!

Kayla: Haha.

(Alex hands Kayla her phone)

Kayla: Thanks cousin!

Alex: Yep. Are you ready for hoot today?

Kayla: Yeah, I just hope that Austin doesn't pull me up on stage this time. Remember last time he did that.

Alex: Yeah, that was funny.

Kayla: NO IT WASN'T. He wanted me to sing with him. I can't sing, I suck at it.

Alex: Kayla you are one of the best singer I have ever heard. You need to stop saying that you suck.

(Austin yells from outside the door)

Austin: Its's true you are amazing.

Kayla: Austin shut up I am not good.

Alex: Oh yeah then how come on Austin's youtube we have a video of you singing from teen hoot last year singing and every single comment is a positive one?

Kayla: YOU GUYS PUT THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE?!?!?!?!?!

Austin: Yeah, we think that you are a great singer, can I come in now?