"Did I ruin your break, Sunbae?"

"Ugh Lisa-ssi call me Jungkook. Sunbae seems too formal. Plus it's weird as I'm younger" he chuckled.

"But in the industry-"

"I know I know, but call me Jungkook"

"Okay, Jungkook."

"Much better, Lisa"

Aw I like the way he says my name. It's so cute.

"You dance really well. And rap too. That day I really did enjoy your team's performance. But never got a chance to tell you all."

And suddenly the wink came to my mind. Was it for me? The camera? Army? I guess I'll never know.

"Thank you, sun-Jungkook. I loved your performance! You looked damn-"

He chuckled and I mentally cried .

"Means a lot."

"How are the other members? Are they all busy too?" I asked trying to change the topic.

He nodded in response.

"What about your unnies? How is Jisoo noona?"

Noona? They know each other? I mean now that I think about it. Jisoo Unnie does say stuff about him but I never really listened.

"It's him! It's Jungkook!!!" A girl outside the cafe screamed.

"Dammit" he muttered. He was thinking. He saw the back door.

"They'll make a big deal out of this Lisa. They can't catch us together."

Before I could think of something. He got up and so did I. He made his way to the back door in a hurry. The cafe manager had managed to lock the door to allow us to go out in peace. Jungkook looked back to see if I was following. I was looking at the manager at that moment. When I turned to see Jungkook, he's grabbing my hand. And now we're running .

I guess he knows the way? We went into a random alley and then another one and then another one. Now we're in a secluded place. As I registered the surroundings I realized we were still holding hands.

"I think we're safe now" he said still not looking at me.

"Lisa?" He turned to look at me.

The stupid me was still looking at our hands . And he suddenly let go of my hand.

"Sorry" he said scratching the back of his neck.

I just smiled and all of a sudden my hands feel cold. I wish I wasn't looking at our hands or else we would still be holding hands. Wait what? What am I thinking?

"Do you know the way back?"

He asked bringing me out of my thought bubble.

"No! Oh shit we are lost" I started panicking .

"Don't worry. We can use Google maps."

Now he seemed irritated. I should have remained calm ugh.

But though we had maps , it was difficult as these alleys weren't properly shown in the map. It was taking forever for us to get to the main roads. And it was turning dark.

"My head is killing me now" he groaned.

I remembered him having a headache. And all this commotion would have definitely made it worse. We didn't even get to finish our coffee.