29. Life Can Crumble To Pieces In Less Than A Second

Start from the beginning

I turned over want his lips against mine. I sat up and pressed my lips against his. He seemed surprised for a moment but he soon recuperated. I reunited our tongues at the first chance I got. I didn't want to waste any time with him. He maneuvered his body so that he was in between my legs. I arched my back pressing my bare chest against his and I could have sworn I was electrocuted. It seemed as if a bolt of lightning just shot through my body. Trey began to tug at my panties and then his hand gripped my waist and he slid them up the sides of my torso.

He leaned up to pull away but I just followed his movement keeping out lips together. I felt his chest rumble as he chuckled and pulled away from me. I was breathless. He stared down at me.

"Mya.......God" He said as buried his face into my neck." How can you make me feel like this?" he muttered to himself. I lay there still gasping for breath in my own little world. He leaned up agin and stared at me shaking his head as he rolled off of me and rested on his back. He propped his hand behind his head and stared up at the ceiling. I rolled over laying my head against his chest.

"Trey?" I said as my voice shook. He looked down at me.

"I think..... I think....." I sighed loosing my courage." Never mind" I said.

"What were you going to say?" He asked. I was sort of scared to tell him that I loved him. What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he couldn't say it back? I thought by telling him that I thought I was in love with hi would make it easier but it didn't seemed to be helping. I knew I was in love with him. Why else would I feel like I felt?

"Nothing Trey" I said as I placed kisses across his chest. He sighed giving in and wrapped his arms around me.

"I think we should make up a rule" He stated.

"What kind of rule" I asked as I looked up at him.

"No sex until you tell your mom about us?" He said. I sighed. There was no need in arguing. Trey was stubborn.

"Are you going to tell your Mom about us? I asked him.

"She already knows." He said.

"What?" I shouted sitting up.

"She already knows" he repeated.

"When did you tell her" I asked.

"Well she had asked me before when we weren't and I told her know and then she asked me again when we were so I just told her the truth. I told her not to say anything to your mom though because you wanted to tell her." He stated. I groaned. I really didn't want to deal with my mom. I think the reason Trey didn't want to have sex yet was because he knew my mom would ask me if we were and maybe he didn't want me to have to say yes. He was thinking smart because to be honest if would be less awkward for me if I could say we weren't having sex and be telling the truth.

"Okay" I muttered.

"What?" he asked.

"Okay" I repeated.

"You are giving in that easily" he asked.

"Yes Trey" I said laughing.

"Oh ok, that means you can't try any of your stunts though. Don't be getting naked in front of me anymore" he said.

"What are you talking about?" I said playing dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about" He muttered. I laughed and placed my head back on his chest. I was content with just fierce make out sessions for now. I mean what was the rush anyway.

I stood in the shower letting the water inter mingle with the soap and run down my body. I ran my hands through my hair trying to untangle it. When I felt like my work was done. I turned out the shower and walked out. I grabbed a towel from the shelf and wrapped in around my body and walked out into my room. Trey was laying down on his back on my bed with his hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling.