🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​²⁹

Start from the beginning

Namjoon exhaled in relief when he remembered that the maknae had a sleepover in his room last night. Namjoon laid on his back, rubbing his sleepy face with both of his hands and curse himself for being dumb.

Namjoon yelped when Jungkook pulled his body into a tight hug as they both lay on their side. Jungkook put his chin on top of Namjoon’s head where his face been squished to Jungkook's firm chest. Namjoon rolled his eyes for their awkward position and nudged over Jungkook's shoulder lightly – wanting the maknae to loosen the grip over his body.

Namjoon let another squeak when Jungkook dragged his body closer, burying his face on Namjoon’s fluffy hair. Namjoon's face turns to crimson red at their close proximity. Their bodies basically been glued together where he can hear the faint sound of Jungkook's heartbeat.

It’s an uncomfortable posture for the two since Namjoon is taller than Jungkook. But it feels so right and Namjoon fits perfectly in the arms of Jungkook. It makes Namjoon feel so small despite the differences in their body proportion. Jungkook makes him feel safe and protected at the same time.

Namjoon snuggled further to Jungkook, giggling when Jungkook's breath fanning over his hair – a little bit ticklish. He can be in this position for the whole day, lying on the bed in the warmth of Jungkook's embrace. It feels so good.

Namjoon slowly slithered his arm around Jungkook's torso effortlessly as his mind slowly begins to regress into a little space. It’s unexpected but Namjoon couldn’t help himself. Like, there’s something stirred in his gut and he just wants to curl himself to make himself look tiny and small.

Namjoon shut his eyelids, relishing the moment with Jungkook while he grinned foolishly. It’s so cozy and homey. But then Jungkook moves slightly and Namjoon whined at the sudden action.

“Joonie?” Jungkook rubbed his sleepy eyes with his paw, and look down at Namjoon who’s still hugging him.

“No… hyungie! Sweep wif Joonie!” he whined when Jungkook tried to get up.

Jungkook chuckles as Namjoon pressed his head further to his chest, tugging his shirt asking him to lay down on the bed. Jungkook let out a small grunt, stretching his sore limbs before he reached over his phone on the nightstand. He squinted his eyes on the phone, peeping for the time. It’s eight in the morning.

Jungkook crashed his head on the pillow in weariness. “Fuck! We have rehearsal at 9.30!” he said in annoyance, more to himself. He then turns his head to see Namjoon, now pouting his lips. “What's wrong baby?” he asked.

Namjoon huffed. “Hyungie, say – say the F word! Appa – appa angwy! No meanie words pwease!”

Jungkook laughs at the complaint and immediately apologizes. “Okay – okay I’m sorry!” He knows Seokjin had alerted everyone not to curse in front of Namjoon when he’s being a little. Namjoon tends to pick up those words and will keep saying it relentlessly.

Yoongi had slipped out his tongue one day. Saying the F word in front of Namjoon. And Namjoon, as innocent as he is, had been uttering the same profanity word for the whole day to everyone – leaving everyone bewildered. Seokjin gives the oldest rapper his famous murderous stare for leading on the little.

So they come up with a new set of rules. No cursing words. And Namjoon has been explained that the F word is a ‘meanie’ word and a good boy will not say it to anyone at any time whatsoever. Being a good boy, Namjoon promise not to say it again; forever and ever.

As much as Jungkook likes to lay down on the bed with Namjoon for the whole day – to make up the times where he had been mean to the little, they need to get up for their final rehearsal at the venue. The MAMA award is tonight and they need to finalize everything and make sure all the preparation is perfected.