"I don't remember anything from last night. I was so damn wasted."

I sighed in annoyance and rubbed my temple. I knew it. I knew she would forget. I made a complete fool out of myself. I can't believe I said that to her.

"Oh okay. We should get up and go."

I pulled the covers off my body and walked towards the pile of clothes on the floor. I could feel her watching my every move as I picked up my shirt.

"Harry, what did we talk about." She said sternly as she got out of the bed and walked towards me. I couldn't help but trace my eyes over her body. she looked fit in that shirt considering her legs were left bare. I sighed and pulled her arm onto the bed as we sat on the corner of it. I sighed again, not knowing where to start.

"Harry."

"Okay okay." I took a breath and closed my eyes for a brief moment before opening them once again. "So after we had changed, we laid in the bed. You kind of just started snuggling up to me so I went along with it. I was humming little things and you were singing softly. Out of the blue you asked me..." I paused. She kept her gaze onto mine.

"What did I say."

"You asked if I loved you." I responded. I watched as her eyesbrows furrowed a little. "I said yes, because you're my best friend right and I love all my friends. But then you asked if I love love you, like if I was in love with you."

She stared at me, her body suddenly tense. I still had my hand in hers but I didn't want to let go. This is it. This is the moment where we either accept what we said to each other and then maybe start something, or the moment where I lose my best friend.

"W-what did you s-say?" she stuttered. Crap. I took a long deep breath and opened my mouth to say what I needed to tell her.

"I said. I said. I said that I was in love with you. Thats what I said."

Her eyes widened as she slowly removed her hand from my grasp and fiddled with her fingers. "What d-did I say?"

"You said that you loved me too. That you always had since we were 15."

She licked her lips and sighed in frustration. it was silent for a few minutes. I didn't know what she was going to say. What if she didn't mean what she said? Then where do we stand?

5 minutes had gone by and I began to get inpatient with her just string off into space. "Y/N, sa-" I began but got cut off by her.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"The misunderstanding. I was drunk, I wasn't aware of my surroundings or what I was saying. I'm sorry Harry." She sighed trying to look at me but I drifted my gaze away from her eyes to the floor.

"So what you're saying is that you didn't mean it? Telling me that you loved me was a mistake?" I growled looking up at her.

"I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt y-you like this."

"Well you did. And I can just say it fucking hurts to have your heart broken like that." I snapped standing up and gathering my clothes to put them on. I managed to put my shirt on without tearing it to pieces.

"Harry, please. I don't want things to be awkward between us that's all. What if we were to b-"

"What hell do you want from me. Huh?"

"I want us to still be best friends Harry." Her voice cracked as he walked towards me and held onto my hand, tracing shapes into my palm. My breathing was heavy and uncontrolled. how can she do this to me. "I love you Harry. I've loved you ever since you saved me from getting hit by that bus in the 6th grade when we met. You instantly became my best friend and I don't want to lose you. Youre everything to me."