Typhoon (I)

TYPHOON: YA Paranormal Fantasy, described as AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER x TWILIGHT

Written 29th September 2017 - 14th September 2019
Edited June - September 2020

~

Lily Morgan knew she was different, but that had nothing to do with her supernatural abilities.

In a world of abnormal creatures she was an outcast.

With no idea what species she is, Lily keeps her head down throughout school; juggling boring and unusual subjects and research in the library for the lost records of the supernatural.

Until a rainy day when her creature unleashes - the calm before a brutal war of a storm.

Wolves catch her scent. Vampires crave her blood. Witches curl their magic in fear. Fairies tremble on fractured wings.

For Lily Morgan, school was the least of her worries.

~

There are NO MATES in this series. 

I'm English/Australian, so my spelling might be different to what you're used to (tonne/flavour/aubergine/arse etc.)

This book, from reader feedback, will make you yell out character's names in the middle of class, spit coffee over your computer, bawl your eyes out in front of your family, and you'll find yourself finishing the books at 3AM before exams the next day. You might also have the urge to jump into the story and slap characters with shovels repeatedly, or look up on Amazon whether you can get one delivered for you to love and cherish forever.

Hope you enjoy T&T! 

Libby x