She let out a sigh as she found something appropriate to wear and looking at the weather, she was sure if she wore something short, she would freeze to death. Annika ended up wearing a cute a white colour top that covered her till neck and a pair of black denim jeans down her legs. Last week they had gone for shopping and Shivaay carelessly threw everything in the cart he had found good. And she just huffed out in anger as she was ordered by him to not speak because Shivaay knew how stubborn she was regarding buying the dreses, she wouldn't let him buy anything by just looking at the price tag and so he threw her glares everytime she protested not to buy a certain dress.

Annika walked silently, her fingers fiddling with each other. Shivaay sat down on the sofa, with phone in one hand and typing something at a fast rate with a frown on his face. Annika sensed the silence and she immediately knew something was wrong so she steeped closer to him. "Shivaay, is something wrong?" His eyes looked up at her in a flash of seconds, worry written all over her face. 

"Nothing for you to worry darling "  He gave her one of the cheeky smile, making her breath out in relief. Annika sat down closer to him, her head resting on his shoulder. "It is because of me, I don't even know how much I had hurted your family members, if it was not because me, you would have been with them, atleast they would have never hated me. And your company, it would be suffering so much of loss, all this just because of me and -"

"You don't get it, do you? Annika I wouldn't be more happier than to have you by my side, you give me reasons to smile, you make me believe that it's worth living, I cannot stand it if I ever loss you again. I would let my company drown if this is what it takes to have you by my side. And I would runaway for you time and again if I get to see you daily, when I wake up, when I eat , when I sleep looking at your face. You drive me crazy Annika and a life without you would hell for me" 

Shivaay lifted her head gently, his fingers doing magic on her skin as she felt her skin tinglingly with his tender and soft touches. What would she want more? She had him, all of him. His lips found it's way upto her forehead where he placed a warm and gentle kiss there. "Don't ever think that I am letting you slip through my fingers, I would fight anything in this world to keep you with me" Annika's eyes glistened as his words sank deep into her mind and soul.

"I am sorry Shivaay. You are everything that I wanted, even though my intentions were never of getting through your way like this but I wouldn't deny that I never felt apologetic whenever I fought with you because fighting with you gave me a reason to talk to you and I wanted to, for god knows what reasons. I liked it when you were irked by my childish acts and behaviour, it gave me a reason to laugh. You gave me reasons to believe that not all fairytales end with a sad note but some just end with a beautiful ending and my ending is with you, always you" 

Shivaay smiled brightly at her, his fingers moving down her arms to her fingers, intertwining them together. " It looks like you are stuck with forever Mrs future Shivaay Singh Oberoi" At that Annika blushed and looked down. Shivaay giggled and stood up, Annika followed his suit. "Let's get going before you flood this whole area with your tears" Annika punched his arms playfully and continued to walk alongside him, towards the car.

"You look beautiful" Shivaay glanced down at her, her cheeks red and her eyes fixed at her boots which she seemingly found interesting than anything right now. "You need to stop blushing so hard, it really does turn me on" Annika's eyes widened at that and she looked up to him, a laugh escaping his lips. Shivaay had somehow managed to tell her what does that even meant and she was shook at what he was saying and she had covered her ears, not wanting to listen more.

"So innocent, no Annika?" She threw him a glare earning a smirk from Shivaay. Annika shook her head at him, he was one of the impossible person to deal with. Shivaay gave her a lazy smile as he opened the door for her. "Such a gentleman" Sarcasm dripping off her tongue and Shivaay frowned his brows before making his way towards his own side. "Glad you noticed Annika" She rolled her eyes, tapping her foot, waiting for him to take off. 

The snow was still covered on the roads, but it was slowly starting to melt down, the temperature was a bit a higher than before. Annika looked at the trees covered with snow as they passed a number of them along the road, she imagined what it would be like to stay here forever.

"You liked to fight with me, huh?" 

"Don't behave as if you didn't, I knew deep down, you were smiling like a dork" Shivaay's  lips lifted up as he heard her, he knew what she was saying was utterly true and there was no denying so he nodded. "The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi finally admitted something"

"Something? I have admitted so many things Annika. Like how much I like you and that you turn me on whenever you blush" The hell was wrong with him, she thought and nervously looked away, hiding the blush which crept it's way again to her cheeks. "See you are doing it again, I will blame you if I lose my control while driving" Annika gasped loud enough for him to hear. 

"You are such a cheapde

"Just for you Annika, just for you"

▪▪▪▪▪▪

I know, I have been a lazy ass for god knows how my days but here I am, updating this story and this time I won't stop until I have completed this book. Just give me four more day, I will give update every alternate day. Thankyou for all the patience and love you all have be showering at me. 

 Crazymaniac.