12

"Sleepy head, wake up" Annika mumbled something inaudible and shifted closer to shivaay with her head resting on his shoulders yet again

"Annika, wake up" Annika smiled against his shoulders, deciding not to listen to him. Shivaay groaned mentally, his shoulders felt numb with her head on his shoulders for all the night. Not that he was going to complain, he loved how she let herself rely on him while she slept.

"Wake up Annika" Annika stiffened a bit at his tone but soon recovered with a smirk. "Hey, wake up before I leave you here alone" Annika still didn't bothered to get herself up.

"Right, how could I forget that you are a stubborn head?" She smiled and shivaay brought his finger near her waist from both sides.

As his fingertips started their actions Annika was jolted awoke by now as shivaay continued his torture on her. Feelings her breath hitch, she stopped herself for moment in between her laugh and so did he. Shivaay tickled her again hard and her head fell back in laughter.

"Stop...stop.. I am wide and awake now" Shivaay giggled and gave her victory smile before withdrawing his hands off her.

"I thought I had to kiss you to wake you up" Annika gasped and turned to see a mischievous grin playing on his lips. "Cheapde" Annika threw a scowled face at him.

"More twenty minutes" Annika nodded. Her mind went back to last night, where the both spent their time talking and nothing more. Her mind rasped back when he teased her for whole two minutes of how crazy she made him with her endless talk or fights they had while all the time she shook her head at him. She couldn't remember when her eyes felt heavy and she dozed off on shivaay's shoulder.

Annika smiled as she remembered him mumbling sweet things in her ears with her sleeping off, though her body was slept off her subconscious mind was still listening to whatever he had spoke out.

"So I am your peanut butter to your bread?" Shivaay blinked his eyes, trying to get what she was saying. When it came hitting that he was the one to say all the things he never imagined he would.

A blush crept on his face and he quickly tried hiding it away. "No use shivaay Singh Oberoi, I have already seen you blushing now. I guess I should click a picture, it will last longer" Annika threw a wink at him making him gasp again.

He scratched his head at the playful Annika who sat beside him, holding hands, teasing him and saying things which could not have been told by her before. "I am seeing my effect on you in is heavier than I thought"

"Uhuh...yes I guess" Annika bit her lower lip in reflex. Shivaay shook his head at her almost smiling. "Don't do that Annika, how many times shall I need to make myself clear?"

"Why not?" Shivaay sighed audibly earning a frown frown from her. "Because it makes me want to kiss you" Shivaay blurt out before he knew making Annika's eyes widen at that.