''Ohh Athena,'' he says solemnly and takes a step closer in an attempt to hug me but a low warning growl stops him. I roll my eyes and chose to ignore Theo. Charles chuckles in amusement but shuts up instantly.

Axel takes a few steps back creating a much needed space between us as Theo relaxes instantly. ''I wish you the very best Athena, you'll make an amazing Luna,'' He says with a smile on his face and I return one of my own to him.

As we cross the border I look back one last time to see Axel waving at me and in that moment I realize that even though he has not forgiven me completely, his anger towards me has reduced and I'll take that as the first step towards the path of forgiveness.

Now that I'm on a new territory my senses are on high alert, we are still walking and there are no signs of houses or pack members. 'How big is this pack? I wonder. My mind then goes back to my conversation with Theo and how I never answered his last question that must've looked so rude, poor guy he's trying to have a conversation and I pushed him away.

I swallow my pride and move to Theo's side. He looks up at me in surprise when I smile at him. ''I can take one of the bags, you've been carrying them for a quite a while now,'' I offer.

He looks at me incredulously and says ''it's totally cool Athena, I don't mind being a bell boy for you,'' then lets out a small laugh. I get goose bumps on my skin the moment he says my name, it rolls of his tongue like an exotic rhyme that I won't mind listening to over and over again.

What the hell am I even thinking, Damn this stupid mate bond, focus Athena! I say to myself.

''I can handle my luggage Theo; it wouldn't hurt to just give me one bag,'' I say as I compose myself.

''I know you can love but I really don't mind carrying your bags, it's the least I could do for my mate,'' He replies. I want to insist on it but then choose to let it go.

''I just released my second clothing line 3 months ago before returning home,'' I say randomly giving him the answer to the question he asked me before.

He gives me a look of confusion so I decide to clarify, ''you asked me a question before we reached the border and I didn't reply so yeah, there you have it ;the answer.''

He mouths an "ohhh" and we continue down a narrow path. Charles goes first, I follow and then Theo. From a distance I sight small houses and a few lights that are still on. Seems like we're close.

''So are you working on anything new lately?'' he asks as we come up to a wider path and he starts walking alongside me.

''Yes, actually I have some designs that I'm working on, kind of like a casual summer collection; once I'm done with that I'll just mail the file to our experts and if they approve of it the handiwork can start.''

He looks at me disbelievingly. I shoot him a questioning look, ''what?'' I say as I can't help but smile.

''You design your own clothes?'' he asks as if not believing me at all. ''Yeah," I reply, why is that so hard to believe?'' I question him clearly getting irritated by the second; he notices this and says ''No! no! That's not what I meant.... what I meant to say Is that, that's amazing. You are amazing. You have a created a name for yourself in the outside world and I hold nothing but respect for you in regards to that matter,'' He says with a hint of pride in his voice. I blush a little at his compliment then look away from him. ''Thank you.'' I mumble.

''Hey love birds!'' Charles calls and we both turn to look at him. ''We're home,'' He announces and spreads out his hands wide to show case the pack house behind him.

''show off," I mutter with a roll of my eyes making Theo chuckle.

''Want to say it out loud again Athena?'' he challenges and I wave him off.

''you can fight me tomorrow morning, I'm really tired right now.'' I tell and stifle a yawn as the fatigue starts to set in.

''Come on love, let's get you settled.'' Theo says and ushers me towards his house or should I say his mansion. I'm standing outside a two storeyed maisonette that overlooks the great forest and beyond. I stare wide eyed at it until Theo clears his throat breaking me from my trance.

''Do you prefer staying out in the cold or would like to come in?'' he jokes. I walk up the steps leading to his house. We walk in,  and I'm shocked by the size of the living room, everything is so modern from the sofas, to the curtains, to the flooring, to the lighting, even the ceiling is perfect as a huge chandelier hangs from it lighting the whole room up.

There is a big plasma TV attached to the wall and I marvel at it all. 'how rich is this guy?' I ask myself. I mean don't get me wrong I had a nice place back when I was leaving in Toronto albeit not as lavish as this but it was quite decent. But this, this is so damn extra, not that I'm complaining.

''This way is the kitchen; the fridge is always fully stocked so by all means you can indulge anytime you want. You don't have to cook or do the dishes, the omegas usually cook at the pack house kitchen and food is delivered to us here.'' Theo explains.

I feel like I'm back in college when I first moved in with my roommate, I chuckle at the thought and Theo raises an eyebrow questioningly. ''Something amusing love?'' he asks. I shake my head.
''If no one cooks here, then why is the fridge always stocked?'' I wonder out loud. ''You'll find that out tomorrow.'' he smiles knowingly.

''As for now, let's get you settled. You look exhausted,'' he walks up the stairs and I follow him like a lost puppy.

''So this will be your room, I figured you wouldn't want to share mine yet, so I arranged for this room to be prepared for you,'' He says as he opens the door and ushers me to walk in. I gasp at the sight of the room, its clearly bigger than my room back home but what startles me the most is the view from the window which spans about 4 feet wide. I drop my laptop bag and rush to the window to look out at the forest that spreads wide with lush green trees and a view of the mountains on the horizon.

''It's so beautiful,'' I admire the view. 

''Very beautiful,'' Theo agrees but he isn't looking outside. I feel his gaze on me and hide the incoming blush.

''So I hope the room is to your liking, there is a bathroom on your left and the closet on my far right,'' he gestures and starts walking towards the door.

''Thank you.'' I say and he turns to look at me, ''Thank you, for everything.'' I add

''It's no big deal at all. I'll take my leave now.'' He says and walks out.

''Goodnight love,'' he says as he closes it behind him.

''Goodnight,'' I say softly but I know he's heard me.

******

Who is loving Theo already??? I know I am.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

-Jessica.S