Memey

Shuri snuck into Peters room and found him thrashing on the bed, blankets strewn around the room. They were obviously kicked off during his nightmare, Shuri needed to help him now. She ran over to his bed and climbed in behind him. Pulling him into her lap she started to stroke his hair.

"Shh, Shh it's ok Peter please wake up. It's not real it's just a nightmare. Wake up Peter please" she rubbed calming circles on his back and signed with relief when he shot up. That relief was crushed when she realized he was having a panic attack. She didn't know how to help with these so she just pulled him into her arms and soothed him, talking sweet nothings into his ear until he calmed down. Now just sobbing, into her shoulder. She could feel the tears staining the fabric but couldn't care less. "Do you want to talk about it Peter?"

"N-no" he cried, still shaking.

"Ok, but I'm always here for you no matter what"

"Wait, Shuri?" It was as if he only just realized.

"Yeah meme bro it's me. I flew a long way to see you" she chuckled.

"I'm so glad to see you meme sis" he said hugging her tighter. "Omg you have to meet Loki, he has the potential of a meme bro" Peter started to stand up.

"Oh no Peter sit down we are going to stay here" she said, she didn't want him to go downstairs and find the avengers suiting up.

"Ok fine but can you get me some water, I'm guessing you can leave" he sighed sitting back down.

"Well alright" she got up and made her way downstairs.

Meanwhile Peter was grabbing his suit and swinging through the city a few moments later. All was going well, he stopped a few robberies and helped people out of a big apartment fire. It was going well until he landed in an ally and found himself surrounded by shadows. He couldn't see a thing, then he heard a wicked laugh and felt a prick in his neck. The world went blacker that it already was.

•••••••••
Ok so I know a lot is happening at once but I don't want to have one major thing happen, a short break that doesn't mean anything and then the next big event so I'm combining them and it'll make more sense later (I hope) you can blame it on Parker luck™️ if you want bye lovely's <3