Unexpected

A/N: y'all I'm so sorry this took so long to come out I've just been trying to focus on school. Any who on with the story some kid you might have been waiting for....
•••••••••

Peter was walking, through the crowded streets of New York City. He had just turned the corner when the tower came into view, he headed straight towards it when a tall man ran into him. Peter looked at the man as he turned to apologize.

"My sincerest apologies mortal" the man said.

"It ok, are you hurt?" Peter took notice of the way the stranger was holding his side.

"It's nothing I can't handle" the stranger grunted.

"I've said that many times before, come with me" Peter reached out and lightly pulled the man over to one of the ally's.

"Ok this is creepy" the strange man stated as he was pushed to the ground. His head was laid back against the cool concrete.

"What happened?" Peter asked, holding pressure to what he was 50% sure was a stab wound, maybe bullet.

"Long story short I was being chased and they shot me to slow me down" The stranger said.

"Oof" was all Peter said, "I know what that's like" he laughed.

"Wait-What?"

"Nothing" Peter frantically pulled out his phone and called Happy. "Hey Happy, I know I said you didn't have to drive me but I need help. Just have JARVIS send you my location thanks bye"

"What is a Happy and why is he coming?"

"Just calm down, who are you anyway. You look so familiar"

"I am Loki Laufeyson rightful king of Asgard"

"Ohhh yeah I remember now, you tried to take over New York, right?"

"Don't remind me, I was compelled to by Thanos"

Peter shivered remembering the big purple grape ass who thought he could rumble with the Avengers and win.

"Yeah I know right" at that moment a black Audi pulled up to the end of the ally and Happy stepped out.

"The hell are you doing in an ally kid" Happy stayed, not surprised having found Peter in weirder places before, you don't want to know.

"Mr.Loki is hurt"

"Wait the Loki, the one who took-"

"Over New York, Yes. Now can you help Happy?"

"Tony would be very disappointed" he thought for a moment, "so, Yes I can help" happy bent down and picked up the god, he carried him to the car and laid him across the back seat. Peter slid in the passenger seat for the first time.

"This is great. Do you think you can help me get him to the guest room without Tony noticing?"

"Yeah Tony's away at a meeting Pepper dragged him to so he won't be back until later." Happy smirked.

"Ok good, thank you Happy and don't tell anyone but you're my favorite super hero" Peter whispered.

"Haha, Thanks kid" Happy smiled a genuine smile and continued to drive. They got to the tower and proceeded to take Loki up to the guest room that was across from Peters. He had passed out from blood loss as soon as they got him to the door. He was laid down on the bed and Happy left to grab the supplies. He came back with a suture kit, gauze, and IV, fluids and blood. He placed both IV's in his arm and attached the fluids to one and the blood to another. He preceded to pull away the fabric around the wound and felt to see if it was through and through. When his fingers came away clean he realized he'd have to take out the bullet. He put on gloves and took the bullet out slowly with tweezers. When the bullet was out he stitched up the wound and place dressing over it.

"Where did you learn to do that Ha ppy?" Peter was looking for his jaw that had fallen to the floor and gotten lost.

"Back in the day Tony didn't give a sugar honey iced tea about what happened to him while fighting and refused to see the doctor. So I had to learn a few things so he wouldn't spontaneously combust."

"Ohh" Peter understood how self destructible Tony was.

Happy bid Peter good bye and left him to look after the god.
———————-

It was about midnight when he woke up to the noise of someone on the bed in the room. He looked up and saw Loki frantically moving around, he sounded like he was crying.

"No- no please Thanos please don't do this I'll do anything please" he was sobbing. Peter ran over to the bed and shook him awake, he realized that could be dangerous but he didn't want to leave him like that he would have hurt himself.

"Loki, Loki it's ok shh shh" Loki awoke with a start and looked around the room. His eyes finally settled on Peter.

"W-What happened?"

"You got shot so we took you here and fixed you up, you were sleeping but were having a nightmare so I woke you up" Peter explained, rubbing circles on Loki's back. Loki turned to Peter and did something unexpected, he hugged him.
Since when did the god of mischief hug people?
Apparently now.

"Thank you, what's your name?" He asked breaking away from the hug.

"Peter, Peter Parker" he said.

"Cool, and where are we?"

"Stark towers" with those two words Loki's breathing sped up, and he started shaking.

"No no I can't come here they'll get me"

"Shh shh just breathe Loki please, just breathe it's going to be ok" after a painful five minutes his breathing slowed to a manageable pace and Peter took the chance to ask him. "What do you mean they'll get you"

"S-SHIELD they've been looking for time they're the ones who shot me. They want me locked away for what I did while under Thanos's control."

"That's not fair, it wasn't your fault. You know what I'm going to sort this out just go back to sleep" he lightly pushed him back against the pillow and pulled the covers up over his shoulders. He turned to leave when a cold hand grabbed his wrist.

"Thank you for everything" whispered a had asleep Loki.

"Don't mention it" he left and headed straight towards Tony's lab. Tony better In because an angry Peter is not a fun Peter, and he's coming straight for him.

•••••••••••

Oooo I hope y'all like my decision to include Loki in this because I love him so much.
Thank you so much for reading, you're all honestly incredible and you are the best people and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Bye lovely's <3