6.1 No Exit

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

6.1 No Exit

"Los Angeles, California," Dean said shutting the trunk of the Impala down after we put our things in. We had been staying at the Roadhouse for a couple of days, but were now heading out. 

"What's in L.A.?" I asked with a confused look.

"Young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult," He replied as we moved to our doors. "Yeah? Girl got a name?" Sam asked. "Katie Holmes," Our older brother replied with a very cheeky smile.

I shook my head as Sam and I laughed. "That's funny." I said. "And so bitchy," I heard Salem add from the inside of the air condition Impala.

Before I could say anything we all looked at the Roadhouse when we heard some noise of breaking glass and shouting. Dean turned back to me and Sam, "Or of course, on the other hand- catfight."

I shook my head as I started walking towards the bar, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually the youngest," I mumbled knowing they were following behind.

We slowly walked inside seeing Ellen and Jo fighting. "What are you going to do, are you going to chain me up in the basement?" Jo spat as she followed Ellen as she was flipping chairs off the tables. "You know what, you've had worse ideas than that recently. Hey, you don't wanna stay, don't stay. Go back to school," Ellen said.

"I didn't belong there! I was a freak with a knife collection," Jo responded.

"Yeah, and getting yourself killed on some dusty back road, that's where you belong?!" Ellen snapped. Jo's eyes flickered to us, where we stood behind her mother and it took Ellen a second to turn slightly to see us. I gave a small awkward little wave, "Hi."

"Guys, bad time," Ellen pointed out.

"Yes, ma'am," Sam and I replied at the same time. "Yeah, we rarely drink before ten away," Dean said before we started to walk towards the door.

"Wait," Jo said, making us stop as she walked towards the three of us. "I wanna know what they think about this."

I glanced to my side to see a family of four walking in wearing bright yellow shirts that had "Nebraska is for Lovers" on them.

"I don't care what they think!" Ellen yelled.

"Are you guys open?" The father asked. "No!" Jo yelled at the same time as Ellen, "Yes!" The man awkwardly glanced at his wife before looking at us, "We'll just...check out the Arby's down the road." They slowly walked out as me and my brothers attention was back to the mother and daughter's arguing.

The phone started ringing and Jo turned around to glare at it then at Ellen and she walked over to answer it. "Harvelle's. Yeah. Preacher."

Jo grabbed a file folder from the counter and turned back to face us, holding the folder to Dean, "Three weeks ago a young girls disappears from a Philadelphia apartment." Dean glanced down at the folder then back at her, not moving to take it. "Take it, it won't bite."