3.1 Bloodlust

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

3.1 Bloodlust

Back in Black was blasting from the radio as they shiny new Impala drove down the long highway. I leaned forwards from the back seat, watching as Sam had his arm resting on the door with the windows rolled down.

"Whoo! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?" Dean asked with a big grin on his face.

"A cat's actually pur," I replied.

"You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let us know, Dean," Sam teased and I smirked. "Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us," Dean said to the car.

I smiled, shaking my head, "Well, aren't you in a good mood, Tweety," I stated.

"Why shouldn't I be?" He asked, glancing over at me with his smile got smaller. "Just curious that's all," I replied smirking shaking my head a little. "Got a case, got my car─" He listed and sent me a smirk, "─things are looking up."

I smiled as Dean held his fist up as I bumped with my own. Sam let out a chuckle, looking between me and Dean, "Glad you two got back to the old times."

I smiled at him while Dean shrugged, "Yeah," He said and I giggled before looking at Sam laying my head on his shoulder. "How far to Red Lodge?" I asked.

"About another three hundred miles," Sam replied. Dean looked over at us and smirked, "Good," He said before looking back at road speeding up.

"It takes a few severed heads and a pile of dead cows and your as happy as the baby sun from the Teletubbies." I mumbled yet both of them heard me and they laughed. "That's right, sis," Dean agreed.

💽

When we finally got to Red Lodge we stopped for gas. Sam and Dean went to the trunk to grab their suits. "So what you now?" I asked, crossing my arms and leaning on the back door.

"Uh....reporters," Sam replied as he found the suits. He handed Dean one and closed the trunk.

"Maybe y'all should try the 'Weekly World News' this time," I suggested. "Good thinking, Daria," Dean said before he and Sam headed to the bathroom to change.

I sighed, looking around the small station as I waited. "What's up?" My head snapped and I jumped seeing Salem on the trunk.

"Jesus Christ Salem, please don't sneak up on me like that." I said holding a hand to my chest.

"Sorry. I checked around I couldn't find any demons so you should be safe for now..." I nodded, "Thank you," I whispered nodding my head. "They're back," Salem said before jumping into the back seat through the open window.