2.3 Bed Bugs Don't Make A Good Bed

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

2.3 Bed Bugs Don't Make A Good Bed

It was night time as we were keeping an eye on the family's house, I was sitting in the passenger seat with Dean in the driver's seat with Sam in the back. "Dude, I cannot believe you told Papazian about the homicidal phantom clown," I said to Dean, sighing as Sam leaned over the front seat.

"Well, I told him an urban legend about a homicidal phantom clown," Dean corrected and pulled out a gun, cocks it. "I never said it was real,"

"Keep that down!" Sam said, pushing the gun down.

Dean shook his head but did as he was told before turning to look back at me and Sam, "Oh, and get this. I mentioned the Bunker Brother's Circus in '81 and their, uh, evil clown apocalypse? Guess what,"

"What?" Sam and I asked at the same time.

"Before Mr. Cooper owned Cooper Carnival, he worked for Bunker Brothers. He was their lot manger," He explained.

"So you think whatever the spirit's attached to, Cooper just brought it with him?" Sam asked. "Something like that," Dean said as he turned back to the window. He shook his head, "I can't believe we keep talking about clowns."

💽

Dean and Sam fell asleep after I told them I would wake them up if something happened. Suddenly the lights in the living room turned on and I frowned, quickly waking them up.

I shook them, "Guy's," they didn't wake. I slapped the back of their heads. They bolted up as I pointed to the living room to see the little girl passing by the window towards where the front door was.

"Let's go," Sam said and we quickly climbed out of the car.

The door was unlocked so we sneaked in, quietly following the girl as she led the clown through the house. We rounded a corner of the hallway, hiding behind the walls so we were in front of them, weapons ready.

"Wanna see Mommy and Daddy? They're upstairs," The little girl said to the clown with a smile.

I quickly grabbed the little girl and she started to scream as Dean and Sam lifted their shotguns, firing into the clown's chest. It fell back as I covered the little girl's body with mine.

My brothers quickly began to reload their weapons when the three of us saw the clown started to slowly rise.

"Carmen, watch out!" Dean warned as the clown got to its feet.

The clown turned around and jumped out the window, the glass shattering to the floor as it turned invisible. 

"What's going on here?" A man's voice called and we all froze as the girl's parents showed up, "Get away from my─"