5.4 Welcome To The Adopted Club

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

5.4 Welcome To The Adopted Club

When we reached the records office, Andy lead an elderly security guard to the exit as Dean, Sam, and I started searching through the birth records. 

"Probably shouldn't have let you kids in here," The man said. "No, it'll all be fine. Alright? Just go get a cup of coffee," Andy reassured and raised his hand, waving it slightly. "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

Dean and I looked at each other, grinning widely, "Awesome," we said at the same time and he placed a box on the table where Sam was sitting.

"I got it," Sam announced as Andy walked over towards my side. "Yeah?" Dean said as he leaned on the box. "Yeah," Sam confirmed and Andy sat down beside him. "Andy, it's true. Holly Beckett was your birth."

Andy let out a scoff in disbelief, "Welcome to the adopted club," I said earning glares from both my older brothers.

"Does anyone have a Vicodin?"

"Dr. Jennings was her doctor, too, I mean, he oversaw the adoption. You have a solid connection to both of them," Sam explained. "Yeah, but I, I didn't kill them," Andy protested. "We believe you," Dean assured, making Sam look at him before nodding. "Yeah."

"Yeah, the million dollar question is who did?" I asked.

"I think I got a pretty good guess," Sam informed and swallowed, "Holly Beckett gave birth to twins."

Andy's eyes suddenly grew wide and his jaw dropped in shock. "I can't relate on that part..at least I don't think I can. Can I" I whispered that last part towards my brothers. Sam gave me his infamous bitch face well Dean shrugged his shoulders.

Dean went and stood by a printer nearby while I went to sit on the table and Sam stood up, walking around with the papers. We knew Andy needed some time after finding out about his real mother, and not to mention the twin brother. "I have an evil twin," Andy spoke in disbelief.

"Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously, and your brother went to the Weems family from upstate," Sam informed, stopping beside me.

"Andy, how you doin'? Still with us?" Dean asked, trying to lighten up the mood slightly.

"Um─ What was my brother's name?" Andy asked, shaking his head slightly as he dropped his hands back. "Here. Um, Ansen Weems," Sam replied and Andy shook his head, telling us he didn't know that name. "And he's got a local address."

"He─ He lives here?" Andy asked.

"Let's get a look at him," Dean said. "Got his picture coming off from the DMV right now." I watched my brother pulling some papers out of the printer and looked at them in surprise as he walked back to us.