It was just a quick errand pt 2

Percy's POV

I rip open my entire bag of food, ignoring the stares of the customers around me as I stuff a whole burger into my mouth. Before I'm even done chewing, I cram an entire package of fries into my mouth, fast walking to catch up with Timmy.

I fly out the door just as he rounds a corner.

This will be easier than I thought. I'll just kill this Timmy dude real quick and then be home by dinner. Easy peasy.

I catch up to him and grab his shoulder, deciding to just go for it.

He spins around, smacking my hand away. "The hell?"

I'm about to just go ahead and stab him, but then I see his face and freeze.

He looks familiar.

The deep brown eyes, calculating stare, the scruff on his jaw, chin, and upper lip...

Do I know this man?

In my slight hesitation, he takes the opportunity to punch me in the face, hard.

I stumble back in surprise, still taken aback by his eyes. (Hehh that ryhmed)

He lands another blow to my head and I drop to the ground, dazed.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He demands.

I could probably kill this man with a snap of my fingers, but there are too many people around.
And, for some reason, I feel drawn to this man.

So I decide to take another route.

I snatch up a soggy piece of newspaper from beside me and hold it out to him. "Newspaper, sir? I smile innocently.

His face softens a little as he looks down at me. "Oh... uh, yeah sure, sure. How much?"

"Uh, 50 bucks." I give him a lopsided grin.

Much to my surprise, he just nods and hands me a 50, before walking off.

The frick?

"Hey! Uh, sir! You forgot your newspaper!"

He turns around as I run up to him. I hand him the soggy scrap of news and he sighs, seeming to come back to his senses.

"Hey, kid, sorry about that..." He gestures to my face.

I lift my hand to my eye, only to flinch away when it stings.

"Dude, you've got blood running into your eye... let me just..." He spins in a circle, glancing around him. "Okay... definitely no tissues..."

It doesn't really matter since I can't see out of that eye anyway, but he doesn't know that; so I play along.

I lift my shirt up and dab my eye with the end of it, waving my hand at him. "It's really no problem, sir!" When I drop my shirt back down it's soaked in blood.

He smiles nervously while staring at my blood-soaked abdomen.

Tony's POV

Shit, now I feel bad. Dam it, Tony! What are you doing beating up some random kid!? I've been so out of it today!

"It's really no problem, sir!" He lifts his shirt up, dabbing his eye with it. When he does, I'm taken aback by his, ahem, abdominal region.

Not only because of his surprising abs, although those are amazing looking, but because of the hundreds of white slashes he was smothered in.

How did he get so many scars?

His shirt drops back down, but I can't look away as his now blood soaked, water soaked shirt sticks to his defined abs.

He would love this.

I grin a little, but try not to make it obvious. "Hey...kid?"

"Damarion." He sticks out his slightly blood stained hand.

I shake it absentmindedly. "Yeah.. um, what do you say you come with me to my place and get yourself cleaned up?"

He raises an eyebrow.

"I mean, I just feel really bad, ki- uh, Damar...ion. How about I make it up to you?"

He shrugs. "Okay. Well, thanks."

"No problema! Now, let's get you a shower and a bandage, kiddo- Rion."

He raises his eyebrow again, but follows me as a I head back to the tower.

He's gonna love him.