14

Time.

Time is a precious thing that you don't appreciate enough until you're almost out of it.

Morning is starting to creep up on the two men who are walking around a park outside of London, the moments that they share will stay with them forever but soon they will just be memories.

They have been wandering around just talking for what seems like hours, getting to know so much about each other that they no one would ever believe that they only met last night.

"I used to pretend that I would become the ruler of the world when I was a kid." Louis says when they come in on the subject of their childhood. He never expected Harry to be such a good kid.

After hearing about the drunk driving he just assumed that Harry was someone that loved danger and party. He was wrong.

Harry isn't at all like that, he now knows that it was just that one time that he did something wild, after that nothing and before that, pretty much nothing.

Louis have always been a little of a troublemaker so he just never realized that people like Harry was fun, truth is that he always thought they were boring not skipping class to get drunk.

Harry proved him wrong.

"We should probably start make our way back." Harry says when he looks at the watch on his arm, afraid that he will be rudely awaken by his alarm at any moment now. Scared that this all was a dream that his imagination made up.

"You're right." Louis answers and feel a lump in his stomach, like a stone it lays there weighing him down.

They walk over to the Zayn's car, it doesn't take long to get there but somehow it feels like their feet are being held down by weights, because neither wants to leave. This night have been something extraordinary for both of them.

The car ride back to the Zayn's garage seems to go twice as fast as the ride away from it, they just sit in silence, not even playing music.

Some people would find it weird to just sit there with nothing else than the quiet but somehow it doesn't feel weird. It feels like this is what they need to take in every single moment that they have shared.

Louis park the car outside the big building that they earlier spent some time inside just driving around the track.

The underground have started to run so instead of taking another taxi to the hotel they just decide to wait for the next train. Harry puts all his trust in to Louis, because he doesn't know how they get back to the hotel... heck he doesn't even remember the name of it.

They stand close to each other during the whole ride, even though it's very early in the morning the train is almost full of people that are in a hurry to get somewhere.

"You proved me wrong." Harry suddenly says, looking down at the shorter man. He is tired after being up all night but still he can't take his eyes away from Louis blue once. Something about them makes him almost feel like he is drowning inside of them.

They're just so beautiful.

They stand there, moving closer to each other without realizing it themselves. It's like two magnets being drawn to each other.

Their foreheads are touching, not losing any eye contact.

Time.

They're running out of time.