---end of flashback---  

I let out another sigh. I can't believe Kasumi wasn't there to tell him as well like we planned.   

Oh well I can get her to thank me later... I let a smirk cross my face at the thought of what we could do.    

---Kasumi---  

I can't believe he did that! I thought as I jumped from roof top to roof top. Dad went behind my back, and talked to Kiba and then talked to me! Ugh he's such a pain sometimes! Oh well.

Once I reached the Hokage's building, I began making my way to his office, I thought about the whole mission. How the hell am I supposed to pull this one off? Like seriously!! 

I knocked on his door and waited for the 'come in' but it never came.  

"Lord Hokage?" I asked as I opened the door but he wasn't there.   

"Oh! Hi Kasumi-chan!" I turned to see who had spoken to me, it was Konahamaru and behind him was the Hokage.  

"Hey Konahamaru!" I smiled as I bent down and pulled him into a hug. I love him, he's just too cute!   

"Oh Kasumi, how did it go?" asked the Hokage.  

"How did what go?" ask Konahamaru confused.

"Oh well I wish to keep the scroll with me. I have made some progress but I know I can complete it tomorrow." I answered, ignoring Konahamaru's question.

The Hokage gave a light chuckle.   

"Very well then," he smiled.  

"Hey! You guys aren't telling me what's going on!" whined Konahamaru.  

"Oh it's just a new jutsu I'm learning," I smiled.  

"Really!?" he asked with stars in his eyes. "Cool! Can I see it!?"    

I giggled and ruffled his hair.  

"Sorry! Maybe another jitsu but not this one," I said with an apologitic smile.

"OH but Kasumi-chan!!" he whined but I just laughed again.   

"Sorry! But I have to go now anyways. Why don't you go challenge your rival?" I asked.

Suddenly his eyes lit up with fire in them.

"Naruto!!" He yelled before running off. "Sorry old man! I gotta go!"   

The Hokage chuckled.  

"Now look what you've done Kasumi?" the Hokage said but I just laughed.  

"Sorry but I needed to talk to you," I said and his face went serious.  

"Come into my office."    

After I had explained to the Hokage of what happened yesterday, he was a little suprised that there were now younger wolves, but he wasn't suprised when I didn't sumon Ookami Akuma. Although he did say that if I was going to summon him tomorrow, that I would need to do it far away from the village so that no one would get hurt or see what I am doing.   

I wasn't even allowed to tell anyone about summoning these guys. It really does suck.   

"Ugh!" I said out aloud with out realising.  

"Hn? What's the matter Kasumi?" asked dad.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were there," I said and carried on eating.