『 Five 』

⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆

Jisung sat across from Renjun with his arms folded. His face was solemn as his gaze on the elder was cold.

"Jisu-"

"No," Jisung ceased.

Renjun kept quiet, chewing on his bottom lip as he waited for the younger to continue.

After their phone call ended last night, Jisung texted the elder to meet him at the Diner before their classes started. They sat across each other in a booth, looking as if they were having a staring contest.

"I've told you multiple times. Never. Ever. Come to my apartment," Jisung rebuked. Renjun scoffing at his words and tone. He felt like he was being scolded by his mother.

"It's not a big deal, alright. If it bothers you so much I won't tell anyone," Renjun replied with the same tone as the other.

Furrowing his brow, Jisung glared at Renjun. "You don't get to be mad. It was you who crossed a line."

Renjun let out a laugh of disbelief as his tongue pushed into the side of his cheek. "You don't get to tell me how to fucking feel," he countered.

Behind the counter of the Diner, stood Johnny and Ten, watching the two boys quarrel. "This is on you." Johnny sighed, looking at this husband in disappointment. Ten gaped at him, followed by an incoherent stutter of words.

"Excuse me!"

"You sent Renjun to do your job," Johnny followed up.

"It was a box of books!," Ten contradicted.

Taking a close step towards Ten, Johnny leaned in, their faces a few inches apart. "Books that aren't ordinary books," Johnny whisper-shouted, trying to remind Ten of the situation. Standing back up straight, Johnny went back to watching the two boys who were still engrossed with their argument.

Ten continued to look up at his lover, a pout slowly taking over his lips. "Big meanie," he mumbled under his breathe. "Fine."

Johnny watched as the short male stepped out from behind the counter, making his way over to the scene. Ten, ignoring the looks of the two boys who had halted their quarrel because of his sudden presence, took a seat beside Renjun. He smiled at them while leaning his forearms against the table with his hands clasped together.

"Boy's," Ten greeted. Both of them not saying anything in return. Instead, they went back to staring each other down.

"I really don't get why you're so mad. I told you I wasn't going to tell anyone," Renjun started up again.

"That's not the problem," Jisung fired back.

Ten, wanting to fix his mess, decided to butt in. "Jisung, I know you're mad at Renjun, but it was my fault, okay. I gave him the task to deliver the books Doyoung asked for," Ten began to explain, not noticing Jisung's change of expression at the mention of Doyoung. While Renjun began to listen intently, curious to know more of the spilled information.