Chapter 10: Now We're the Good Guys

"Id like to thank you two." The real President Nixon said to us. "You saved us from that metal bending mutant. Is there anything we can do?"

"Well, since you mentioned it," I start, "There actually is something. I have some information you might find interesting to know."

I told him about what I found about Trask and his experimentation and killing of mutants for his precious research. Janos also added in about his experience as one of his "test subjects." Trask tried to deny it, but unfortunately for him, I still had the files I swiped from him when Raven and I broke into his office. Trask was then arrested for selling Military secrets, and Janos and I were let go from our past crimes.

While Trask was escorted away and the President was led inside, Charles and Hank approached us.

"You guys alright? I asked them.

"We're okay." Hank says. "What about you guys? What are you gonna do now?"

To be honest, I wasn't sure. Originally, I would have gone back with Raven and Erik after taking down Trask, but after everything that's happened, I kinda liked this 'being the good guy' thing. But where would we go? We always lived on the run.

"If you two need, you're more than welcome to stay at the school. We could use some teachers when we reopen." Charles offers.

"Oh, we couldn't-"

"It would be no issue, Alyssa."

"But we don't know anything about how to teach young mutants." Janos says.

"You could use your experience. Help them that way."

After some consideration, we agreed and headed back to Xavier Manion. As time passed, we helped restore everything that needed it and moved all our stuff into one of the rooms. The school was reopened, where Janos and I helped with the more elemetal students like us. It certainly took the both of us some getting used to, but we found ourselves enjoying helping the others.

Over time, we found one of the kids Logan mentioned, Jean. She was such a sweet girl, and quite powerful, too. She may not have been an elemental, but she still passed our classes. She grew to think of us as friends while she was here. Whenever she had a problem, she would come to one of us. Janos and I came to think of her as our own.

Speaking of which, we may have had the idea to have a child of our own after a few years at the school.

A/N: That's it! This is the end of Future For Us All! Hope you guys enjoyed the series so far! There will be a book for Apocalypse sometime in the future, but first, I have something I'd your opinions on. I thought I'd bring you guys in to give ideas for the child of Tsunami and Riptide! Please leave ideas for what gender, name, and mutation they should have! I'll also be taking ideas from my Quotev readers. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Until Next Time!

~Sarah_Renai