[Edward Nygma Imagine]

Do you maybe think you can make riddler x child reader pls and if you do can it be when a 12 year old Girl is taken to arkham because she killed her abusive parents and she gets out in a cell next to Edwards sell and they becomes friends and after she gets released out of arkham she gets sent to a orphanage and wrights letters to Edward and after he is released he adopts her and they become friends with oswald. Was that good if not sorry but if you do make this pls do. Thank you☺ -request by sarahlovegood101

An info: This is the last filled request taken in Wattpad. I take no more requests here, all the requests I take from now on must be requested in Tumblr. And if you don't have an access to Tumblr because of your internet restrictions or such, you can't request anymore. I'm sorry. Managing requests here and on Tumblr at the same time is way too difficult and that's why I have to cut requesting down on Wattpad.

My Tumblr is swanimagines. You can google it or go click the link in my profile. You can request on anon even if  you don't have a Tumblr account. It asks for your accepting on OATH thing if you're entering the my blog for the first time or aren't signed in, so don't worry about that.

---

Your parents had always belittled you, beaten you and talked you down, said that you'll never be anyone important. Every second of your short life. You maybe could have somehow managed if it was only your father, or mother, but both of them was unbearable.

So one day, you had just snapped. Your father had forgotten a kitchen knife on the dining table. It didn't take long, you stabbed them both to death and ran away from the house, and your neighbor called the police on you because you had blood on your clothes. You had confessed right away, with no sign of remorse and you even had said that you were happy that they were dead.

And since Gotham didn't have a mental hospital for kids, you got sent into Arkham to be reviewed. There, you met a nice man named Edward Nygma - and you felt a connection with him right away. You didn't manage to talk to the psychologists or doctors, but to Edward... you just burst it all out. And he listened, he comforted you when you told him that you are fearing to be an evil person for not feeling remorse with killing your parents. He had calmed you down, and eventually - psychologists sent you to an orphanage with clean papers with some medication orders and a note that you had been physically and mentally abused all your life, and you needed parents who were prepared for that.

There, you met other kids who had had abusive parents. You could bond with them too - but not as much as Edward, since they hadn't killed anyone. You wrote letters to Edward where you told him that you missed him, and one day... Edward was behind your door with the principal.

He had adopted you. You couldn't believe your luck - now you had a real father and you were overjoyed with tears in your eyes when you saw your new name - Y/N Nygma.

Edward introduced you to his friend, Oswald Cobblepot, and he quickly became Uncle Oswald to you. Oswald didn't particularly like children, but you had a strange aura that softened even Oswald's heart for you.

You finally had a loving family - and it was like it had always been so.