(Dave is Arhie's Couzin

After that talk with Dave, whatever he says doesn't change what I feel right now. I was sitting in Uncle Alex's car since he was not around and I am allowed to drive it, I decided to drive it in the nearer seashore around the place. I was watching the sun rays as it fading from my peripheral I didn't even realize it's getting dark, tears keep falling and this time it dawns on me those feelings of betrayal. He hurt me big time, the realization hit hard. I've been trying to avoid this moment, I feel empty and alone. I just needed his hug. I needed him at times like this. I was sobbing hard I was screaming and keep hitting the wheel, I want to smash someone or maybe I just want to disappear these feelings I am feeling right now, I just want to scream to him, I needed him I want to tell him how much hurt I am.

how he has this power over me, how he can hurt me so bad that I fell unconscious yet awake.

Tears continue to fall, I can't even breathe this time, then I decided to hear him this time. I took my phone from my pocket and call him.

In just a ring he picks it up and I was just waiting for him to say something

"Hey, it's getting dark. Where were you?" his first question and I didn't answer I just hold tight my phone and put it on a loudspeaker. Tears continue to fall and I was sobbing I feel like this time I'm having a hard time breathing.

"Hon, please listen to me, I didn't mean it, I was just trying to protect you, I know how much you loved me, but I know how important to you your family. Those the only thing I can think at that very moment is to protect you!." he was pleading on the other line but it made me more sob it hurts and I just missed him more

Because deep within we only understand each other that no matter what we are each other's best part.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you, please don't cry Olivia, where were you?" he was asking on the other line but I just stare into my phone on my hands, hearing him asking, I wish I can hug him right now, maybe all these feelings will fade. I want to hurt him and make him feel what I feel right now then I scream my lungs out. "I hate you, Adam, It hurts!!" I scream again hitting the wheel

"Please, where are you? don't hurt yourself please, I beg you, Olivia. Let's meet. I'll drive back home. Just tell me if you want." He narrated begging from his voice. He was panicking this time.

"I'll go to your house ok? Let's tell them and if they won't agree I'll take you with me," he said out of nothing, I know he wants to do anything just to make things for us right this moment but the damage is done.

"I drive somewhere," I answered not sure what to say,

"Damn it, Olivia! Your not fine and your driving? It's almost dark, go home if you don't want me to go wherever you are!" he must be worried, he knows I act recklessly when I'm like this state.

"You lied," I answered instead enough for him to hear. "You lied Adam, it's not someone but it's you who lied to me." It pains me because it's other people I wouldn't even care.

"I know, and I don't deserve to be forgiven, but You know I'm going to take everything to protect you and just to be with you, they can't understand me but I know you will, because that's what I always do remember?" he pleads again.

"But still it was hurt Adam" this time, I stop sobbing but tears continue to flow from my eyes.

Deep inside, I understand him but I know those betrayals he did to me are already marked.

"I know and just tell me what to do, where are you? I'll drive back. Just tell me." he bargains, losing hope on the other side.

"No, let me heal first, I just needed to hear your voice." I was sober enough to not gave in right away.

Then a second of silence from him.

"I love you hon, I know I can't mend what you feel right now, but please don't give up on us." He begged almost a sob, this time I can hear he was in tears.

"I tried everything for this to work, and I'm willing to take the risk if you will ask me anything. Just Olivia, hang on us, just don't leave me." he was crying, and I was hurting hearing him cry another second again, just listening to his sob. then I heard something broke! he was screaming on the line begging me 

"I love you Olivia, and no one will understand my feelings for you," he added.

"Gave us a break, I'll come to you when I can or whenever I can overcome all these feelings, because Adam, I'm drowning," I told him on the other side, this time in a serious tone.

It's true I'm losing myself. That's how much I love him.

"I will wait hon, just promise me you will be ok. Then whenever you are ready, just give me a call and I'll be there right away." He promised.

"ok, bye for now, you take care" I added and maybe we both need time to realize things.