Chapter Ten - Reunited

~Kayla's POV~

I slowly started to come to, with it being really dark. I was tied up to a board the was almost straight up, so I was kind of standing but the ropes were holding me up.

I could feel the rope burning a skin a little from rubbing in the same spot after a long time. It was dark everywhere accept the bright light shining above me, it gave me chills and a terrible headache.

What happened? My throat was killing me. When I lifted my head up, a shooting pain went through my back and I screamed. But it was muffled as I was realizing that I was gagged.

I tried lifting my hand up to remove it but the rope hurt my arms. I tried remembering how I got here but I can't. It hurt my head more so I gave up on it. "Are you okay?" A women asks.

I look around, but see nobody. I was really freaking out. Where's Dean and Sam? Where is Jake? Is he okay? I then realize my hearing aids weren't in. How was I hearing anything?

"I'm in your head." Said a mans voice. It made me jump. How is this possible. Nothing is like that, i must be dreaming. I was about to answer the voice, when a women came in. She had short blonde hair and black eyes.

"How are you doing hun?" She asks after she put my hearing aids in and turned them on. This voice was different than the other one. I realize I was crying. "It's okay, remember? I am not going to hurt you, I just need something." She said, calmly. I just stare.

She turned around and was looking for something or someone. "Untie her hands... NOW!" She screams at the end. It made me jump. But a man came over and Untied my hands.

I rubbed my wrists and took out my gag. "Better?" She asks. I nod. She gave me a glass on water. I took it hesitantly. I drank the whole glass before giving it back. I went to say something but my throat was killing me.

"You were out for a few hours, and another demon got ahold of you. But we got you back and we got you ready for when the boys arrive." She explained answering my question. I nodded.

"The boys should be here soon. Do you need anything while we wait?" She asks. I shake my head no. I was still hesitant seeing as I still tied up. "I do need one thing from you... like I said earlier." She says. I stare at her.

"I need to give you some cuts in ur body and bruises. To give the effect of we aren't playing around. I'll make sure it doesn't hurt okay?" She asks me. Or tells me. I stare at her in fear. I give her a questioning face.

"Close your eyes." She says. I close them. I feel her put her hand on my forehead. "In a few seconds you will feel slight pain in your abdomen and wrist." She says. And as she finishes that, I squint my eyes in pain.

She wrist was in a lot of pain and it felt like it was broken. My ribs were most likely broken too. I open my eyes and see her nose is bleeding. I look at my wrist and it is severely swollen and bruised. Gross bruises. Worse then when I broke it the first time.

I look down at my stomach and lift my shirt slightly. My ribs looked worse than my wrist. On my whole rib cage was black and blue. It looked scary. But they only hurt a little.

"You shouldn't be in too much pain, and the bruises and breaks should fix themselves in normal time." She explains. I felt my right eye start to swell as well. It hurt a little. "I have to give you a black eye too. Are you in a lot of pain?" She asks.

"Nothing I haven't felt before." I say, my voice laced with a dry throat and it very raspy. She nods. Her eyes suddenly go wide, with either terror or excitement. "Okay. They are here, I'm going to tie you up, a little tight." She starts as she is doing what she says. It hurts my ribs when she tries them.