End

3 months laterz.........

It was another sunny day and Uraraka woke up from the lights of the sun hitting her face. She yawned as she sat up and stretched. Looking beside her, it was empty. She seemed disappointed that he wasn't there. That being said, she headed towards the bathroom to preoare herself for the day. After doing so, she went to her kitchen and ate some instant noodles since she was lazy to cook for herself.

After that, she went out towards the Kiri's family where Taro was adopted. Since then, he was alive again with a new family that loves him. She smiled to herself that she was right to take pity on him. Within minutes, she arrived and rang the doorbell by their doorstep. "Coming!" the same voice calls out and footsteps could be heard approaching the door. It swung open and it was Taro. "Uraraka nee-san!" he happily called and hugged her which she happily hugged back. "Hey buddy, how you doing?" she asked and he smiled.

"I'm fine! Thank you for coming to see me!" he cheered and she giggled. "Well, I only came to say a quick hi. Have you been a good boy?" she asked as she lets go of him and he nodded. "Yeah I was! I always will from now on!" he says while fist pumping the air. "Well, now that I know nothing happened, I have to go," she says and he pouts. "Now? Can't you stay a bit longer," he whined and she smiled. "I'll try to come see you soon," she says and waved goodbye. "Okay then! Promise me!" he says as he holds out his pinky.

"I promise," she says as she wraps her pinky around his. With that, she headed towards her agency. It was quiet, and evryone smiled at her only for now because there was too much paperwork. After the recent events, they had to do reports, presentations and the latter. She got a long break from her boss since she did a lot already. Even she knows that, she still comes to the agency to check on things. She then got her phone out since it vibrated.

Meet me at the park later.

She smiled at the message that came from her one and only boyfriend. "I will," she mumbked and laid back a bit.

Moments passed and she found herself in front of the park entrance. There he was standing waiting for her. "Katsuki!" she happily yelled and ran towards him. "Hey," he simply waved as she hugged him.

"I'm happy to see you!" she exclaims happily.

"It's because I'm always here," he says as he kissed her forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it was too short. Anyways. This is the end of my very first fanfic! I want to thank all of you that you all enjoyed to read my story and go on.

I feel really happy right now! ^^
With this book finished, I will make another fanfic about Bakuraraka and Todomomo ^^

And I will anounce in this book if I already published them.

Might take a while because I have a lot of schoolwork. The school newspaper, exams coming up next week, chores that I do every once a month. So I will be busy.

I hope you will all also support my next stories.

I love you all! You guys are awesome!