"Endurance Training"

Start from the beginning

After some preparation and talking, Y/n, Denki, Kenji and Mineta were off to their next location.

《Short Timeskip》

Y/n: "Ok, I had no idea we lived this close to Buddy."

Kenji: "Learn something new everyday."

The small group then rang the doorbell, only for Izuku to open it soon after.

Izuku: "Kaminari, Mineta, Lang, Fangire? Hey!"

Denki: "Heyo Midoriya."

Y/n: "We're heading to the pool! You wanna come with?"

Izuku: "The pool?"

Denki: "A little fun before the training camp."

Mineta: "We'll get in some solid laps!"

Kenji: "Think of it as Endurance Training if you need to."

《Meanwhile》

At UA Aizawa and Vlad King were in a meeting room talking about Training Camp.

Aizawa: "Vlad, we need to increase the students Quirks this summer."

Vlad: "Agreed, why don't you give me a rundown of all of Class A's abilities."

Aizawa: "If I must."

《Quirk Reminder... for some reason!》
《Narrated by Aizawa》

Let's start with Yuga Aoyama. His Quirk, Navel Lazer, basically a Belly Button lazer.

Next Mina Ashido. Quirk: Acid. She secretes a corrosive substance that melts targets.

Tsuyu Asui. Her Quirk is Frog. She can do pretty much anything a frog can.

Tenya Iida is the Class Rep, his Quirk Engine. The engins in his calves give him super speed.

Ochako Uraraka, hero Quirk, Zero Gravity. She can make anything she touches waitless.

The Son of Savor, Kenji L/n Lang, Quirk Steroid Steam. He can produce as steroid and explosive steam that enhances his strength.

Mashirao Ojiro, his Quirk is called tail. He can manipulate and move his tail like an Arm or Leg.

Moving on to Denki Kaminari. Quirk Electrification, he discharges electricity build up in his body.

The Spiky haired one is Ejiro Kirishima. Quirk Hardening. He can make his body stone like.

Koji Koda is the Quiet type, though his Quirk is Anivoice. He can control animals and insects but it can't control humans.

Rikido Sato is strong, Quirk Sugar Rush. He turn sugar stored in his body into pure power.

Then we have Mezo Shoji, his Quirk is Dupla Arms. He can make other body parts appear on the tips of his tentacles.

Kyoka Jiro, her Quirk is called earphone jack. Using the earphone Jacks that are her earlobes she hear the quietest of sounds. Plus she can use the speakers on her legs to release a devastating soundwave.