Chapter 33: The Flamboyant

Start from the beginning

"That coffee was..." Bianca was immediately sophistry.

"Team leader Conte..." Gisella calls as she gets up from the floor. "I felt that you were not looking healthy, you need to go to the hospital...please," she sounds sorry.

She flames up in embarrassment as she murmurs between anger. "Gisella, I won't let you off that easily.

Gisella smiles and held her hands and walks closer to her whispering. "Very well, you can go back and tell Viola Santoro that if she truly wants trouble, I will surely give her trailers of it. Don't blame me for being rude to you. And also, you should investigate more clearly before you call me a Mistress to Nicolo Caruso or Pietro Santoro. Why not ask Viola some questions about who I am or who my husband is?" The looks on Gisella's face were like the one her husband gives to others.

"Husband?" she surprisingly asks. "You're Married?" she whispers back. Gisella smiles and walks away leaving her stunned and everyone follows.

-

"Signora Caruso, You're indeed my mentor," Leonora dance out of excitement.

Gisella exhaled reluctantly. "I only did to her what she taught me,"

Leonora hugs Gisella tightly, but it occurs to her that she is pregnant so she drags herself out from the hug. "I'm just so happy that I melt you. I have learned a lot from you like, you don't have to step on other's toes to become successful," she says dramatically with all bask of glory.

Gisella smiles. "I am glad too because you've taught me how to fight back when they think you are nothing, Because of you and my husband, I've learned something new. Never let your guards down for your slaves to tremble upon."

Their confession conversation was interrupted by a lady. "which of you is Gisella Molinero, Please," she gave us a smiling gesture.

Gisella looks from her to Leonora and back to the carton of chocolate that she's carrying.

Lenora looks at Gisella. "She's Gisella," Leonora announced. "What? don't look at me with those scary hazel eyes," she warns Gisella with the glare that she was shooting her with.

The lady smiles. "Thank you. You have got a Lunex delivery please sign here," she hands over the box of chocolate to Gisella and also the book to sign.

Gisella signed it with confusion crawling on her face. "Who's this from?"

"Oh, there is a note beside it," The lady announce once more. With a thank you, she exits the office.

"Who do you think it is from?" Leonora asks the confused Gisella.

"I don't know, let me read the note." she facilitates.

She handover the box of chocolate to Leonora and opens the card. "Pietro Santoro?"

"Why did he send you chocolates? Is it still not enough for you to be misunderstood?" Leonora says.

Gisella frowns. "He just won't give up, will he?"

She weirdly looks at Leonora's face. "Go do your work," she pushes her lightly.

"Gisella, please wait..." she groans and murmurs.

Immediately, her phone started ringing from an unknown number. She picks up and puts it closer to her ears. "Gis...Gisella! Thank goodness, I wasn't expecting you to answer it."

"What do you want?" she says drastically.

He sighs over the phone. "I want to treat you to a meal. Is it okay? Don't worry, It won't take too much of your time."

"Well..." she sniffs.

"Doesn't your company wants to interview me? As long as it's you, I will accept meeting you at any time." He ensures.

"If I'm meeting you, am meeting you for work, I guess your wife won't get mad right?" she overvalued her words.

"Don't worry, Viola will not do anything to you, I will protect you," he added.

"Well, see you soon." she hangs up before he could say another word.

Viola Santoro, what I've suffered through will be paid back to you in double folds. she oversimplifies her mind.

She takes hold of the box of chocolate in rage. "Nora, I'm meeting Pietro Santoro for the interview. When Signora Jolanda and Tiziana are back please let them know that I am out," she furrows her hers, giving Leonora a scary stare.

Leonora looks scared. "Do you want me to come along, just in case his wife comes again, and you will be in trouble!" she pleaded.

Gisella smiles at her. "Don't worry, everything will be fine," she ensures her.

She walks away from Leonora and carried her bag and the box of chocolate. On her way to the door exit, she throws away the box of chocolate into the trash can.

"Chocolate?" she murmurs to herself. "Oh...Pietro," she frowns in rage.

My favorite chocolate is not Cioccolato di Modica, but Bacio Perugina

Don't forget to vote and share