Chapter 22: The Great- News

"Shock is a funny thing. Things get both sharp and fuzzy. Time stretches and distorts. Things come rushing into focus and seem larger than they are. Other things vanish to a single point." ― Maureen Johnson

-

Alessandro carried Viola on his shoulders walking past the corridor when he came in contact with Pietro and halts and put Viola down who was wincing holding her waist. " So you're the reason why she came in here to cause a scene," He spats angrily. "For you to know, Signore Santoro, This has nothing to do with me," he added.

Pietro flames up as Viola rests on his shoulder. "If not you, then who did this to her? If I didn't coincidentally walk out from my room, where would you have bought her to?" He yells.

Alessandro just stares at him without uttering a word. Immediately, Nicolo and doctor Valerez walks out but stop at the presence of Pietro holding Viola helplessly yelling at Alessandro. "Pietro Santoro," His voice was filled with hate.

Pietro turns and looks at Nicolo in shock. "Nicolo Caruso," He replies. "Why are you here? with another woman," he added.

by this Nicolo frown increases. "We're on our honeymoon," he replies. "What about Viola? what did you do to her?" He yells.

Nicolo frowns even more. "Then you need to properly ask your woman. she suddenly ran to the door to catch adultery... and you say?" he raised his question eyebrows at Pietro and was looking deep into his eyes. "You say I am with another woman? I am here with my wife who your Woman beats up and accusing her of being in with you. So I gave her a dose of her very own medicine." he spats.

Pietro groan. "Liar, your wife you say, and you have another woman by your side." he frowns. "I never knew that you were a cheat," he added. "Gisella must feel bad If she finds out that you are having an affair."

With this, Nicolo walks closer to were Pietro was standing and was looking pretty deep into his eyes. "Say's who his woman doesn't trust, Says who betray and cheat, Says who abandon and pretends. " Nicolo grimace.

Pietro was immediately embarrassed as he looks at the floor, but immediately looks up at Nicolo meeting his dazzling eyes.." Wait a minute, you can see me?" He asks as he flinched slightly and balanced Viola well on his shoulder.

Nicolo smirks. "Oh yes, I can see you pretty well Pietro Santoro, brown eyes and black hair, freaking nose and a mouth full of sin," He inquires and Immediately Pietro grasps.

"You...you," Pietro stammered.

Nicolo smiles, "And do you know that this ain't the only good news?" he spat. "Also, Gisella, the woman who you cheated on and betrayed is pregnant with my child. and this lady right here is a doctor," he added. "And it is all thanks to you because I would have been stuck with this tiny slut all my life. you're a blessing." He smirks and taps Pietro's shoulder. Pietro was lost, he was karmic, he was frustrated, he was angry, he was feeling regretful and he carried Viola and walks to his room and slammed the door hard.

Alessandro smiled to Nicolo who furrows his eyes at the room number which was pinned on the door. "Room 120, Is it a coincidence that Viola Moretti comes to fine Gisella in the room?" Alessandro says.

"I guess there was a mistake, so this says it all, she was expecting to see Pietro and a woman together but instead saw Gisella and got furious," Nicolo says.

The doctor smiles. " I guess so," she says. "You need to make sure she eats enough fruits and healthy food," she added, "She'll be up soon."

Nicolo smiles. "Congratulations, Signorino," he shakes Nicolo.

"Thank you, Alessandro," he smiles lightly. "Alessandro, drive the doctor back to the hospital," he added and Alessandro nods at Nicolo and nods at the doctor for approval.