《Ch.2》+ Digital Art

Start from the beginning

A type of blue shorts with a pinkish red shirt and a yellow star in the middle. 

The teens and kids were all out once they got closer to the Beach City Funland. Spinel slightly hung back to walk behind Steven and Connie as they were absorbed in their conversation. "Hm…" Spinel eyes a group of gems with their human attire. 'They seem more relaxed.' 

Connie giggles at something Steven said only for a bright light shined from being them. This made the young couple turned around and the light dimmed. Their eyes widen at Spinel's new look. "Whoa." 

Spinel has had hands behind her back while looking at them nervously, "What do you guys think? I-I hope it's alright." The black hoodie was zipped up a little, showing that Spinel had a magenta colored shirt with her gem showing. The short blue denim pants matching the pink converse she wore and her gloves were gone. 

Connie grins and holds her hands together, liking her outfit, "Wow! You look really great! Almost more human actually." 

Steven nods and gives two thumbs up, "Connie's right. It looks amazing!"

Their compliments made Spinel feel much better and she felt good. "Well, now that is over with. Off to have fun!" Spinel laughs happily and stretches over Connie and Steven before flipping a couple of feet away. Spinel holds herself by one hand upside down, "Hurry up, Slowpokes!" Her giggles matching that of a happy child. 

Connie and Steven laugh while breaking into a run. 

The Funland Arcade and the Carnival rides all filled Spinel's vision, wondering what they were going to do first. "What should we do first?!" She clearly remembered the roller coaster and the rush it gave. 

"How about we start to get our adrenaline pumping?" Connie suggests after spotting Spinel looking to the roller coaster.

"Roller Coaster?" Steven points out.

Spinel blinks when Connie takes her hand, "I'm always sitting with Steven. So you can sit with me, okay?" The gem giving her an excited nod. 

Steven pouted, but it was fun once they were all riding the roller coaster. Spinel yelling and cheering out while holding up her arms. At one point, her hand accidentally hit Steven who sat behind the two girls. Connie and Spinel glance at each other when Steven seemed unamused, but the two end up laughing at him. 

Spinel would always give Steven and Connie space at times, especially when one of them pecked their cheek. It didn't bother her much because she was having too much fun. 

They soon made their way to the arcade and Steven had pockets full of gold coins, so with a handful, he slipped them into Spinel's hands. "Have fun with any of these games, okay? If you want more just find me or Connie." 

Connie hums and smirks, "Actually, let's all split up and whoever has the most tickets wins. The losers have to give their tickets up to the winner. What do you say?" 

'A game within a game. Geewhiz, human games are great!' There was no way Spinel was going to let them win. "Aren't ya losers already? I'm definitely the game master." She smirks back and flips one of the gold coins, catching it with a wink.

"Steven's gonna lose!" Connie shouts and laughs while running off. "Don't let him win Spinel!"

Steven whines, "Why are you two attacking me today?" 

Spinel snickers and walks backwards, "Hey, I'm just a GOOD friend. It's not my problem she's your girlfriend." She glides over to an area I'm the arcade. There was something that caught her eye and the only game she remembered that spud out piles of tickets. "Oh, I am so winning."