《Prologue》

_____________
~¤♡¤~
Prologue 
_____________

Within the whole universe, there was only one place that had a hold of many planets across the universe. This place is known as Homeworld. A glittering and cracked planet filled with many beings known as Gems. They take many shapes and forms, though they all listen to one Authority.

The Diamond Authority. 

Inside the Palace walls, sat three diamonds upon their throne. Each consisting Blue, Yellow, and White. They may be intimidating by their size, though one soul; a human/gem hybrid known as Steven Universe changed the way they were before.

They were more caring and sentimental.

Even now.

By their newest gem they cared for and after they lost Pink Diamond; she was making the Diamonds feel better each day that passed.

That gem was a Spinel. 

In the present, we see only White and Blue Diamond smiling down at Spinel and the two Pearls. Pink and Blue Pearl. The magenta/pink gem laughs and tossed the two up into the air as they performed tricks in midair before Spinel caught them. 

"What a lovely show." Blue comments with a soft smile as White nods in agreement. 

The gigantic doors to the throne room open to reveal Yellow Diamond and her pearl. "We have another planet wanting to make truce with us. I have just received a message from Yellow Pearl." 

White exhales tiredly and leans back in her throne, "Making peace with everyone in the universe is so tiring, but I will do it for Steven." She smiles more brightly.

Blue hums and picks up Spinel in her hand, "It's best to make peace with your enemies, especially with one's self." She gently runs a finger on Spinel's head. 

Spinel giggles as she remembers going along with the Diamonds when they made peace to planets. It all turned out well, maybe a little voice raising, but they all came to an agreement. Especially when Spinel was there, it made things more calm. "Am I going again?" 

White pulls up a screen and locates the planet, "This one is going to be a very long trip. Unfortunately this planet doesn't have a warp pad....maybe a day by warp speed from the ship." She sighs stressfully and answers the pink hearted gem. "Possibly, my Dearest Spinel. Though this trip is much longer than the others."

"Why not visit Steven?" Yellow suggested. "Spending time with him is a must. Is it not?" 

Spinel's mood deflated a little and gave a small chuckle, "What do you mean by that?" The panic started to rise in her chest, but she tried to hold it down.

Blue noticed the look in her magenta eyes, "What Yellow meant to say is that making friends is always great, especially for you, then you'll never be alone. We will pick you up when we're done, we always come back, don't we?"

With a glance to the side, Spinel smile a little, "Yeah. Thank you, My Diamond. I'll go." 

White had been listening and had a tiny bit of distaste at Spinel's answer or even Blue and Yellow's suggestions. Fortunately, the light colored diamond mentally sighed and knowing full well, they can't always keep Spinel here the whole time. This opportunity can help, just in case anything ever happened…...hopefully not.

"Then it's settled. Let Steven know." Yellow looks down at her pearl who bows her head and walks out of the room. 

~°♡°~

The Diamonds are at the warp pad with Spinel standing in the middle. 

She gives a fake happy tone and smiles widely, "I'll see you after you get back! I promise I'll be okay." Spinel stretches to all of the Diamonds, giving them each a hug on the cheek. Which made them smile happily.