6~Questions?

It has been a day since Kaito watched over the sleeping metantei. He did his best to not disturb the boy's deep slumber. He wished to ask some questions to the boy when he wakes up.
Kaito carefully went out of the room and started cooking a meal for the boy and for himself.

After cooking, he went back to watch over his metantei.
Kaito smiled as he saw the cute and innocent face of the sleeping detective.

~Kaito's POV~
A few moments had passed when metantei-kun finally opened his eyes as he sitted himself up on the bed.

" Good morning!"  I exclaimed cheerfully.

" Mhhmm..." He groaned.

I chuckled at the sight of metantei-kun being sleepy early in the morning.
He was just too cute and adorable when he's at this state.

" Wha...t..? Who?" He looked up at me with half-closed eyes.
" Oh, sorry. I almost forgot." I admitted playfully as I gave him his glasses.

He took the glasses, then wore them as he looked around the room.

" How long was I sleeping?" He asked seriously.
" You were asleep for a day." I replied.

His eyes showed uncertainty and panic as he moved closer towards me.
I kept my cool as I wondered what was going on his head.

" How much did you know?" He asked frantically.

" About what?"

" About yesterday, that night.." His gaze focused on me.

" Well...I saw you wearing clothes that were too loose for your size..and I saw you under a container...when you were unconscious." I explained to the alarmed boy.

He quickly averted his gaze as he looked down and crossed his arms.
His azure eyes being covered by his glasses.

I silently admired him as I put my hand on his forehead.
He was suprised by my action as he quickly backed away from me.
I simply chuckled as I gave him a smile.

" Don't worry. I won't harm you. You can tell me what happened that night..." I assured him.

" ....I..was being chased...by two men in black.." He whispered softly.

I froze in place as I heard what metantei-kun said.

( How can I be so stupid! No wonder I felt uneasy when I saw those two that night!)
I gritted my teeth as I reminisced about the night before.

" H-hey are you ok?" He looked at me worriedly.

" I'm fine, thanks..You should probably eat now." I said while looking at my empty food bowl.

He simply nodded while I guided him through my odd home, full of twists and turns that made it seem like a maze and peculiar objects that I used for my magic tricks and "other" job.
He seemed curious about everything which made him even more adorable.

Wait...why am I even thinking about him like that?

" Oh, by the way. I almost forgot to even introduce myself...since we only met when Ran came to my school.." I mentioned as I brought his food on the dining table.

" I'm-"

" Kuroba Kaito. Ran told me that you were the son of a famous magician." He abruptly stated.

" That's...correct." I said with a surprised expression on my face.

I sat down beside metantei as I carefully watched him eat his food.

( I don't want him to look around too much...or else ..he might find out that I'm Kaito Kid. The same person who always made the police and task force have a hard time.)

" Your name is Edogawa Conan, right?" I asked, looking at the small boy.
" Yes, that's my name but you can call me as Conan instead." He replied cheerfully.
" Ok." I said with a wide grin.

We spent the whole day talking with one another before we went out and visited some shops for me to buy some props for my magic tricks. Conan followed me at a cafe where I usually  performed my tricks. I quickly performed and was applauded by everyone after I have finished my act then I proceeded to sit beside Conan as I rested myself on a comfy couch.

" So, how was it?" I asked Conan anxiously.

" It was good." He replied plainly.

" What!? Only good?" I said as I pouted.

" Well... You did an excellent job, especially with your stage presence." He said while scratching the back of his head.

My whole face lighted up and couldn't help but give Conan a big hug.

" Thank you." I whispered under his ear as I let go of him.

" N-no problem." He said in response.

I looked at the time and sighed as I stood up from my seat and started to pack the props that I used earlier then walked back to Conan.

" It's getting late. I should probably be sending you to your home now..."

Conan looked at me with sadness in his eyes. An expression I rarely even see from the boy.
He averted his gaze as he proceeded to step out of the cafe.

" Hey, can we go to a more private place.?..I want to talk to you about something. " He suddenly said in a serious tone.

" Sure."

We then proceeded to go to a nearby park then we settled ourselves near a small cottage.

" What did you want to talk about?" I asked with a serious expression.

He sighed as he took his glasses off.

" I know that you have a lot of things to ask for me but...as of right now I can't really tell or explain it to you..not yet...What I do know is that you are after those guys in black as well...Don't ask me how I know or how I got involve with them...I'll telling you all of that when we have more time together but for now, you'll just have to trust me. Got that?" He said clearly as he looked at me seriously.

I felt relieved and I don't know why.... maybe it is because...metantei-kun is actually opening up to me...

" Got it."

I smiled at Conan one last time as I proceeded to walk him back to his home.

( I trust you too, metantei-kun.)