1~A normal day...

Time has passed since the disappearance of Kudo Shinichi, and Conan couldn't even believe it.
He shook his head and went downstairs to eat breakfast with the Mouri family, just like any other day before going to school.... he went his own way as he said goodbye to Ran and went off to school.

~Conan's POV~
"Unbelievable." I said in a monotoned voice.

The detective boys looked at me with an embarassed expression on their faces.
There were paper and crayons scattered across the classroom, it was an absolute mess.

"Hey, don't blame me it was Genta's idea!" Mitsuhiko said while pointing at Genta.
" What! No it was not!" Genta protested.

Ayumi was in between the two boys fighting, trying her best to calm them down.
I sighed and went to clean up the mess they had made, cursing inwardly.

(What did I do to even deserve this...) I said to myself in frustration.

I picked up all of the paper and crayons and assembled them on the table when suddenly one of the papers fell on the floor. I picked the paper and was shocked to see that it wasn't any ordinary paper, it was an envelope from Kaito Kid.

"Oi Conan what's wrong?" Genta said as the detective boys walked towards me, curious about the card.
"I-is that...it can't be!" Ayumi said with disbelief.
" It's a card from Kaito Kid!" The detective boys said in unison.
"Could you guys keep it down!?" I said annoyingly, which made them leave the room in fear like they saw a monster. I sighed and continued to analyze the envelope.

"Why would Kaito Kid put a card in a place like this?" I opened the card and it had the usual vague riddle for his Kid heists.

The ticking of time will surely stop

Raining with seasons and colors

I will be there in the spotlight

Still waiting for the melody to stop

                                               - Kaito Kid

(That's odd, it's much more straight forward than his other riddles.) I took the notebook from my pocket and started to solve the riddle.

The ticking of time will surely stop
Timeless,Eternal

Raining with seasons and colors
The Rainbow Museum

I will be there in the spotlight
The theater section of the museum

Still waiting for the melody to stop
A musical play
                                               - Kaito Kid

I grinned as I solved the riddle with ease, but there was something bothering me....
(This card doesn't have the time when Kaito Kid appears...why?) I started doubting if I solved the riddle correctly.

"Aggh! It's no use getting frustrated over this...I should just send this to Nakamori-keibu
But HOW?!" I was so frustrated,It wasn't like me... perhaps it's because of Kid..?..

"I should go now..." I finished cleaning the remaining papers and went home.

As I opened the door to my "home" for the last 2 years I was immediately greeted by Ran, my childhood friend, well was my childhood friend until I became Conan, now she treats me like a little brother and I don't really mind it at all.... it's strange, I really thought that I would be upset because of it..maybe because I don't see her as a potential lover but as a sister to lean on.

"How was school Conan?" She asked with a smile.
" It was so fun Ran nee-chan!" I said in an innocent child-like manner.

" Really! Tell me all about it." Ran said, clearly interested with what happened at school.

(Oh no... I can't tell her that Kaito Kid sent a card to our school!
....Wait .. maybe I can...) It is decided, I will tell her that I found the card and after that she might tell it to Ojii-san and send the card to Nakamori-keibu!

(Perfect) I smirked at my plan, thankfully Ran didn't notice.

" Well, we learned about different riddles and how to solve them!"  I said as Ran looked at me with a cheerful atmosphere.
" Hmmm, yeah that seems fun considering you like solving puzzles as well as playing detective."

I blinked twice at what she said.

(Playing detective!? If you only knew how serious I am with "playing detective") I simply rolled my eyes and continued what happened.

" Oh, I also found a Kaito Kid card scattered with the papers we had to clean." I shoudn't have said that directly... well that's what a child would do.. no going back now..

I looked at Ran and she didn't seem to process what I just said... seriously, do I have to tell it again? It took Ran a minute to even realize what I said, I guess she wasn't expecting that.

" What!?!" She said it so loud that even Ojii-san had to quiet her down.

After Ojii-san left and continued to watch Youko-chan there was an awkward silence in the room.

"So... are you gonna tell Ojii-san about what I said?" I said trying to break the silence, as well as just to make sure that she is gonna tell him.

" Of course I will! But not now..." Ran said with uncertainty.
" Ok, and I also solved the riddle the card had." I said with confidence.

She looked shocked that I was able to solve the riddle and was really impressed since she couldn't figure out what the riddle means. I quickly said that Kudo Shinichi helped me solve it, yet she didn't look convinced but trusted me that I was telling the truth. I took a bath and ate dinner then said goodnight to both Ran and Ojii-san.

( I hope the heist won't be troublesome.... Haibara is almost finished with the antidote..then I'll get my body back.)

The stars were shining bright almost showering upon me, as I slowly went to sleep.....