"Yes Lisa-ssi what brings you here?"

RM's words made Jungkook look at him. Now I took the chance to look away.

"Jisoo Unnie?"

RM looks around the room with a confused look.

"They're here." Said Jungkook.

V and Unnie are entering the room together. Jisso Unnie sees me and directs us to leave. We bow and exit the room. But before that I turn to Jungkook to bow to him as well. He's facing the other side so we just leave.

"Where did you go Unnie?"

"V thought we were supposed to MC for one event and we went to confirm. But I knew we didn't have to as no one informed me."

Seems to me that V Sunbae just wanted a few minutes with Unnie but I didn't say anything. I saw the way he looks at her. It's different.

~~~~~~~

<Third person POV>

All the idols are seated on the left side of the stage. Bts is sitting in front of Blackpink and Twice. V keeps turning back to look at Jisoo and potrays it such that he's looking at army. Anyone watching could tell but Blackpink didn't notice. Jungkook is sitting next to V. He notices V turning back and turns back to see what's there . At that moment Lisa and Jungkook lock eyes. This is the fourth time he has caught Lisa looking at him. He ignores it once again thinking she looked as soon as he did. He knew that wasn't true but he didn't want to conclude she likes him or anything like that.

Lisa turns away quick and the anger is seen in her eyes. She keeps looking at him and she doesn't know why. She decides to not turn that side if her life depended on it.

After about one hour, Lisa had accomplished not seeing the other away and let her guard down. Exo was performing and she was doing some of the dance moves with Jisoo who did the same. There was shifting of seats in front row and now Jungkook was in front of her and V next to him . So much for not turning that side .

It was not until then that Lisa realized Tzuyu was sitting a next to her but there was significant gap between them. She was looking at Jungkook.

She then turned to look around

She then turned to look around. She saw Lisa and smiled.

<Lisa PoV>

Ah she's really cute.

"Jungkook oppa"

Oppa? Not Sunbaenim? They know each other?

"Tzuyu-ssi how are you?"

His voice is Angelic. I didn't look at them but I could hear them.

"I'm good oppa. I rarely see you nowadays. You are so busy."